Confession is good for the Hype. - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a Twinkie, and if I had cash on me I would have gotten one...or two. There were some in the vending machines at work Tuesday for $1.25. They were all gone today.

This lady at work recently had a medical issue and was out for several days. I confess ... I was kind of glad. Not because of her medical scare, but because she was out of the office for a few days. She's loud, takes personal calls at her desk that everyone gets to listen to, pops her gum like a maniac, etc.

The few quiet days were nice.

I want a Twinkie, and if I had cash on me I would have gotten one...or two. There were some in the vending machines at work Tuesday for $1.25. They were all gone today.

Damn , I really want a twinkie now. I can't find them anywhere.

I just found out a second cousin moved to FL to attend UWF awhile back and she's been living close to me this whole time. Mind=blown.

Funny, I was just reading this about twinkies on Salon in another tab.

I confess that I really don't like the theater club I was a part of anymore. I took a break since I had graduated and wanted to leave more opportunities for people who still go there, but with a new president in charge, all I've heard is that things have gotten words because they go to party and smoke every day now, as opposed to every week. And everything they do now just seems like a joke. I've tried to get involved in some things recently and its like they don't even take it seriously anymore, and its actually made me feel like I'm not being welcomed back either, since I don't party like they do.

But dude I remember how passionate you were about theater, and I think I can relate -- the clubs I belong to feel so much different from what I expect from a group of performers that I could never really get along with them. I stopped performing altogether because there was no real club that I could be at home with around here, and it's mostly got to do with language and cultural barriers. But... I don't know, regarding me, I never started, but theater was something you were involved in, and I'm sure over there (NY right?) you'll find other groups who are less susceptible to being all about partying and more serious about their craft. I hope you find a group that suits your preferences instead of letting go of it completely. Good luck :up:

I confess that I'm trying to justify my procrastination to the guy in the mirror... but he laughs right back.

But dude I remember how passionate you were about theater, and I think I can relate -- the clubs I belong to feel so much different from what I expect from a group of performers that I could never really get along with them. I stopped performing altogether because there was no real club that I could be at home with around here, and it's mostly got to do with language and cultural barriers. But... I don't know, regarding me, I never started, but theater was something you were involved in, and I'm sure over there (NY right?) you'll find other groups who are less susceptible to being all about partying and more serious about their craft. I hope you find a group that suits your preferences instead of letting go of it completely. Good luck :up:
Well yeah, theatre was more of a hobby for me and something I started to do for fun, especially since I needed to kill time as I waited for graduated last semester. But after I graduated in May, I realized that I needed to move forward with my life and find a job, so when I went back to the meetings, I felt out of place and told them I was leaving until I could get other things in my life straight, since I felt guilty hanging out instead of looking for a job.

But after hearing about how things have changed, for the worse, I realized that I need to try to be there again. But it just seems like they don't take it seriously anymore. I was telling my friend, who was the former president last year, that I still want to do a play that I started writing and I want to do it with the club, but I think I might wait until next year when there's hopefully a new president in charge, instead of someone who feels the need to get drunk and party every day. Like I feel like I'm back in high school whenever I'm there and it just sucks and there's so many people there who agree but just don't want to say anything about it.

I confess I've been reading archives from past 15 Minutes Threads & have been learning stuff I didn't know previously. It's also sad not knowing Hype members that have been banned already. :csad:

I changed Erzette's ring tone to this.

Changing ringtones for your girl? aint nobody got time for that.

I confess I just made the tastiest damned meal at home tonight that I have in months.

I confess that my dog is in her "heat" period, and every so often she'll come up to me whining and when I ask what's the matter, she turns around and lifts her butt in the air. It was funny at first, but since I'm always home with her, its gotten annoying.

:csad: oh noes goes...

December is tomorrow..

Someone make that LOTR meme...with Sean Benn.

Brace Yourselves...the end is coming.

Brace Yourself...Mayan Calendar is near.

Brace Yourself...crazies are here this month.

Brace Yourself...it's time for **** to happen.

:csad: but guys....no....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Polskia Kielbasa, Diced Potatoes, Green Peppers, and Onions.

Sounds extraordinary, but hold the onions. :o

December is tomorrow..

Nothing will happen, except Panthers not qualifying for the playoffs again. :o

I kinda hope the world ends just to shake things up. :o

December is tomorrow..

Game of Thrones.

I confess, me having a good time is completely different from what other people see as having a good time. sometimes it makes me feel like they dont believe me, but i do have a good time, no matter the reassurance of me telling me them.

I confess I just made the tastiest damned meal at home tonight that I have in months.

:up:

Cooking your own food is the way to go. It's almost always less expensive than going out and I find the cooking almost as enjoyable as the meal itself. I also find I've gotten better at cooking as I go along.

I got drunk, then watched....The Day After Tomorrow.

So, so ashamed.

I wish North Korea did find a Unicorn lair.

I hate it when family goes 'Oh, you only begin smoking to impress that one girl.' :dry: i feel like saying 'Maybe I have a mood disorder or I'm bi-polar, and I can't handle my emotions when I get sad, angry, depressed, lonely, you idiots'

Ya know, I should *really* mention my mood swings whne I go to the doctor later this month...but ti won't change nothing. I won't be happy, won't get the woman I'm in love with...this all feels like deja vu. Yeah, medication and/or therapy is gonna make me happy. MMMhmmm...:whatever:. Can't really afford it.

/end rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"