DC Comics Character Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manhattan has shown the ability to exist concurrently through all time. Also he has a big blue penis. Real men don't need green underoos. :p

Neither can the Spectre. We are at an impasse. Unmovable force meets unstoppable object. Draw.

But, then again. Manhattan has been in one story. Therefore his power is far more consistent than that of Spectre, who has been in many stories. Where he's shown himself to be everything from third most powerful being in the universe, to getting kicked in the mouth by f**king Batman.

maybe he had prep time?

but yeah, looks like they negate each other. Unless.......when ozy does that thing, and sort-of blows manhattan up by luring him into the machine; although he returns moments later as a *****ing giant guy, would this count as a loss? like lobo having to regrow his body counts? cos if so, i'd say the spectre could possibly pull something like that off if some machine could.

but that's weak, and can only be counted if we can't have a draw

He didn't die. His particles were just scattered and he put himself back together. I guess it depends on how long it takes him to reform. I'd say anything longer than five minutes counts as a win.

0000banner.jpg

FIREHAWK VS KILLER FROST

zzzFirehawk01.jpg

Frost for all her power gets fooled and tricked easy. She froze a city on the East Coast unless Ronnie brought her Burt Renyolds, the ***** is crazy.

Firehawk

Does Killer Frost even care that the Firestorm she currently hates isn't the same Firestorm she used to obsess over?

Killer Frost. She's taken on some big guns and put up a good fight.

And what's Firehawk's record, after all? ****ing Elongated Man thought she was junior league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"