Deadpool 2 Deadpool 2 Spoilers Thread

Please explain some body ...i didn’t understand the Hawkeye joke.

I know DP saves Peter but did he save the rest of the team? Shatterstar and the Vanisher were my favourites

Please explain some body ...i didn’t understand the Hawkeye joke.
Hawkeye is weak was basically the joke. If he had a bow he would be him, Wade was also useless at the time since he had his power off and his cancer was coming back.

I know DP saves Peter but did he save the rest of the team? Shatterstar and the Vanisher were my favourites
He likely saved them, but I doubt Vanisher will appear outside his invisible form since Pitt played him. haha

Just got back from a screening. Great movie.

Josh Brolin is great as Cable. I really like that scene where
Cable breaks into the prison to get Russell. Cable's entrance was great. Cable's fight scene with Deadpool in the prison is cool too.

And Zazie Beetz is awesome as Domino. Kind of funny that
she is the only X-Force member that survive the landing.

I also like the battle scene in
the highway road truck scene that has Cable,Deadpool fighting and Domino driving the truck. That scene was really very cool.

I can't believe that Cable, Colossus,Deadpool and Domino?
can't overcome Juggernaut and need Negasonic/Yukio to help them to take down Juggernaut. I mean, Juggernaut isn't even a mutant,and all they have to do is remove his helmet

Nice cameo from the
Dark Phoenix cast during the X-MANSION scene. I spotted Beast,Cyclops,Storm,Quicksilver and Professor X.

Poor Vanessa. She
appears briefly in the beginning before getting killed. But the after credit scene suggest Deadpool went back in time to save her. But the problem with this is, if Deadpool went back in time to save Vanessa, it would have alter/change the rest of the events that happen in the movie.

Poor Vanessa. She
appears briefly in the beginning before getting killed. But the after credit scene suggest Deadpool went back in time to save her. But the problem with this is, if Deadpool went back in time to save Vanessa, it would have alter/change the rest of the events that happen in the movie.
I had an issue with it because it makes it seem like the movie never happens. The motivations are gone now, but it could just be a slight joke involving Marvel/Disney getting the rights in that perhaps none of these things will happen. He was cleaning up the timelines/stories.

I can't believe that Deadpool
went back in time and only saves Peter but he didn't even bother to save Bedlam,Vanisher, Shattlestar,Zeitgeist. I mean, he ends up saving the most useless member of X-Force.

Nice cameo from
Brad Pitt as Vanisher when Vanisher gets electrocuted in the electric fences after landing down.

I guess Ryan Reynolds must really hate
his appearances in "Green Lantern" and "X Men Origins:Wolverine" hence during the after credits scene, you see Deadpool killing Deadpool in "X Men Origins:Wolverine" and Deadpool killing Ryan Reynolds as he is holding the Green Lantern script

I thought it was kind of funny how the principal of that rehab center
in the end, he got ran over by Dopinder,the cab driver

I had an issue with it because it makes it seem like the movie never happens. The motivations are gone now, but it could just be a slight joke involving Marvel/Disney getting the rights in that perhaps none of these things will happen. He was cleaning up the timelines/stories.

You are right! Spot on!!! It makes it
seems like the movie never happens.The motivations are gone now.

Vanessa is really wasted in this movie.

But the character does serves her purposes. The coin that she gave Deadpool later ends up saving his life.

And her advice to Deadpool that "Children makes us a better person", is the driving force that prompt Deadpool to save Russell from becoming an evil person in the future.

You really don't know? [BLACKOUT]His a hole.[/BLACKOUT]

I’ve never been to prison lol. Thanks again mate. How could firefist be playing with his prison wallet lol unless I misheard that line

I have a question.

The after credit scene
suggest that Negasonic fixed Cable's time travel device.

Does this mean Cable can return back to the future to his wife/daughter and he won't have to be stuck in the present time with Deadpool/Domino?

If Cable is able to return back to the future, this means he won't be in X-Force with Deadpool and Domino?

Or are these after credits scenes a joke and not to be taken seriously??

I’ve never been to prison lol. Thanks again mate. How could firefist be playing with his prison wallet lol unless I misheard that line
I never been either, just a common joke about things being hidden up there when people enter prison haha.

I can't believe that Deadpool
went back in time and only saves Peter but he didn't even bother to save Bedlam,Vanisher, Shattlestar,Zeitgeist. I mean, he ends up saving the most useless member of X-Force.
He did likely save them since Zeigeist was not in the truck.

The story I get but he basically reversed Vanessa dying in that credit scene. That kind of hurts the story for me some. Those scenes were good and gave reason, but if she is okay now then it gets kind of lost. Unless that is now a alternate timeline who knows.

I think it's kind of the point. The whole X-Men universe is a big f*** up in regards to the timeline.

Just go with it! :woot:

I specifically avoided
Unsane not to see Damon and then he shows up here. Jesus Christ.

and yeah that end credits footage I brought up yesterday was definitely reworked archive footage

My buddy picked up on that too lol

That whole film gave me violent flashbacks to crying in cinema last spring. The film barely opened - bam!
and then I sit there and I go 'oh my God....oh my God is that the score? oh no it is the score' :funny:

I liked this movie about the same as I did Deadpool. I will likely post a review tonight sometime. I liked the action and scope of this movie more than Deadpool, but I think the character work in Deadpool was stronger. But this movie also was improved in the villain department. I had a blast with it though :up:

The post credits is glorious.

Were the credits scenes even canon or just some fun joke?
I'm glad that they cut the original final after credits scene...
Deadpool was meant to go back in time and kiill baby Hitler... but that would go against the point of the whole rest of the movie.

I can't believe that Cable, Colossus,Deadpool and Domino?
can't overcome Juggernaut and need Negasonic/Yukio to help them to take down Juggernaut. I mean, Juggernaut isn't even a mutant,and all they have to do is remove his helmet
If anything he went down a bit too easy. The X-Men always try and remove his helmet as it blocks telepathy and that's been one of the only ways they can take him down. He is meant to be unstoppable and can easily outmatch the whole team in strength. He is a challenge for even the Hulk after all.

Still, even with how his death(?) happened, he was still treated with far more dignity than in X3. He looked boss too!

I didnt get the sense he saved the other X-Force members otherwise he wouldn't have had to tell Peter to stop before he gets killed since Peter wouldn't have been at risk.

Admittedly the time travel logic isn't meant to be thought to hard about but the joke seemed more aimed that he chose to save peter

Were the credits scenes even canon or just some fun joke?
I'm glad that they cut the original final after credits scene...
Deadpool was meant to go back in time and kiill baby Hitler... but that would go against the point of the whole rest of the movie.

The first time I heard about this scene, I was so annoyed that it was deleted from the final cut. It sounded warped, twisted, and hilarious, and I'm 100% about offputting humor sometimes (especially if it's Deadpool).

Now that I've seen the entire movie, it would have made absolutely zero sense to have had that scene in, given Deadpool's motives throughout the movie. Glad it was removed.

So apparently it was Ryan Reynolds who voiced and did facial capture for Juggernaut

“Ryan Reynolds ended up voicing Juggernaut, if you didn’t know that,” co-writer Rhett Reese told CBR at the film’s New York City press junket earlier this week. “That was Ryan’s voice as the Juggernaut, and he did the facial capture for him. I don’t know how they did the physical mo-cap — I don’t think that was Ryan.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"