Decades of Sexual Harassment Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kreuk just did the podcast with her co star (the guy who played Lex). I might check it out, but doubt he asked her about it.

That other actress was on Wilfred. Goddamn.
I thought she was good on Wilfred too.

This one is the absolute wildest to me.

The Weinstein stuff, the Singer stuff, etc? All terrible, but not exactly unexpected or unheard of.

A cabal of supporting actresses from shows on lower-level networks filmed in Vancouver wrangling sex slaves for a cult? WHAT????

It's like watching the climax to the most ****ed up Scorsese movie unfold in real life.

Kreuk always had them crazy eyes though. I could tell she was kinda freaky under it all.

I wonder if this new scandal is going to snowball the way the Weinstein one did.

Unless this ties to someone with a significantly bigger name, I doubt it.

Was wondering when the cops were going to move in on that cult.

Worst case, it moves on some of the regular Vancouver regulars you see eventually in any show that films there.

A serial abuser doesn't like a women's rights movement? What a shock. :whatever:

So the accusations against the president of the academy were dismissed. Does that mean two ppl were lying?

Didn't Penn tie Madonna to a chair and beat her or something?

Yup.

She escaped naked to the neighbor's house. I think she later dropped the charges tho. Penn is scum. I'm glad Theron dumped his ass.

No wonder he's shook by the #metoo movement.

Pretty sure Madonna already said before that Penn never hit or struck her unless we're now going to call Madonna a liar.

Between this and the guy who might have knocked up Jamie Lynn Spears, I feel like Nickelodeon is going to have a LOT to answer for.

Didn't Nickelodeon fire John K from the series and kept Bob Camp? I wanna say he only lasted maybe 1-2 seasons. Maybe even less than that.

That sounds right from what I remember although I was never big on Ren & Stimpy. I do remember the (apparently less controversial now) uproar over how he was fired for his subtle adult humor in a children's cartoon and pushing the limits.

I have all the seasons on DVD and listen to the commentary and watch the special features (loved the show), I think you're right that it was over "creative differences." Honestly it didn't hurt the show at all and I wouldn't have really noticed if I didn't do a little research out of curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"