Decades of Sexual Harassment Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can kinda tell from how the girls are showcased on these shows what his deal is.

Wasn't Robert Downey Jr. one of Schneider's whistleblowers?

Dan Schneider finally going down. There have been rumors about him for years. One of the wildest one of them rumors is him being the baby daddy of Jamie Lynn Spears.

Oh Jesus.

I believe that all went down during my senior year in high school and she's like a year younger than I am... Yikes.

Looks like the Feds finally making moves on the NXIVM Cult which Smallville actress Allison Mack is a high ranking member of. The Cult's leader Keith Raniere was arrested.

THE leader of a secretive cult in upstate New York has been arrested in Mexico on charges of sex trafficking and forced labour for allegedly keeping women as “slaves” and branding them with his initials.

Keith Raniere — the co-founder of an allegedly torturous and psychologically manipulative secret society, NXIVM — was arrested by police in the resort town of Puerto Vallarta and brought to Texas on Monday, according to the Brooklyn US Attorney’s office.

“Keith Raniere displayed a disgusting abuse of power in his efforts to denigrate and manipulate women he considered his sex slaves,” FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge William Sweeney said.

“These serious crimes against humanity are not only shocking, but disconcerting to say the least, and we are putting an end to this torture today.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...raniere-who-brainwashed-and-abused-women-incl

The word is that Mack is expected to be arrested shortly as well on sex trafficking charges. Mack is in Mexico.

Suddenly Sam Jones III isn't the most shady Smallville cast member.

Chloe Sullivan was a sex trafficer? I so cannot see that show the same way now :csad:

What a bizarre story...Certainly not doing anything to dispel the popular belief that the rich and famous are power hungry weirdos doing crazy ****.

Chloe Sullivan was a sex trafficer? I so cannot see that show the same way now :csad:

Unfortunately Mack drank the the Koolaid deep. Mack has been frequently described as a top recruiter of women for the cults leader.

The Cult is notorious for extorting, beating, starving, brainwashing and branding members.

Arrest documents state that Raniere was living with “several women” when he was arrested over allegations of sex trafficking at a luxury villa near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - and that these women “chased” after Raniere in their own car "at high speed" as he was driven away by cops.

Raniere is accused of having a "decades' long history of abusing women and girls" - including "repeated sexual encounters with multiple teenage girls" as young as 12, according to the document

Mack is one of the women living at the villa with Raniere when he was arrested.

News sources
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43550908

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/26/nyregion/keith-raniere-arrested-nxivm.html

https://nypost.com/2018/03/26/cult-...egedly-branding-women-keeping-them-as-slaves/

Last edited:
Unfortunately Mack drank the the Koolaid deep. Mack has been frequently described as a top recruiter of women for the cults leader.

The Cult is notorious for extorting, beating, starving, brainwashing and branding members.

Mack is one of the women living at the villa with Raniere when he was arrested.

Dude...my inner teenager is saddened by this :csad:

Looks like the Feds finally making moves on the NXIVM Cult which Smallville actress Allison Mack is a high ranking member of. The Cult's leader Keith Raniere was arrested.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...raniere-who-brainwashed-and-abused-women-incl

The word is that Mack is expected to be arrested shortly as well on sex trafficking charges. Mack is in Mexico.

Suddenly Sam Jones III isn't the most shady Smallville cast member.
Wow... I was just reading about crazy cults no one heard of/remembered yesterday or the day before and this one featured prominently as it was outed back in the early 00's and was still operating although hopefully no longer after this.

The Allison Mack thing? Completely random as hell. And looking up some of their past "clients" includes Kristen Kreuk, another Smallville alum and Nicki Clyne who was Cally on BSG and was on Smallville as a guest, did they do a recruiting drive that day or something?

Wow... I was just reading about crazy cults no one heard of/remembered yesterday or the day before and this one featured prominently as it was outed back in the early 00's and was still operating although hopefully no longer after this.

The Allison Mack thing? Completely random as hell. And looking up some of their past "clients" includes Kristen Kreuk, another Smallville alum and Nicki Clyne who was Cally on BSG and was on Smallville as a guest, did they do a recruiting drive that day or something?

Kristen Kreuk recruited Allison Mack when they were in Vancover filming Smallville.

Kreuk left the cult while Mack got in deeper.

No I have to wonder how many of the Vancouver regulars were a part of this.

Had no idea Kreuk was involved with this cult. :(

****, was Welling just not saying anything about it or did he even know?

Kreuk just did the podcast with her co star (the guy who played Lex). I might check it out, but doubt he asked her about it.

That other actress was on Wilfred. Goddamn.

Again... I know these groups prey on the terribly fragile still... That someone was influenced to join a cult because a Smallville actress just boggles my mind.

Kreuk just did the podcast with her co star (the guy who played Lex). I might check it out, but doubt he asked her about it.

That other actress was on Wilfred. Goddamn.

Michael Rosenbaum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"