The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

Yeah Rogans dumb but he’s a complete chameleon who will change his viewpoints and entire demeanor in certain times to get a good interview, usually when he’s not talking politics or current events.

He has no real self awareness which is why watching Burr the GOAT remind him of that last week was so satisfying.

So twitter today, with the talk of Justin Bieber and Cole Sprouse. Yeah... Bieber trying to defend himself is really not helping his case, while trying to drag Selena Gomez into. It's wild.

So twitter today, with the talk of Justin Bieber and Cole Sprouse. Yeah... Bieber trying to defend himself is really not helping his case, while trying to drag Selena Gomez into. It's wild.

As for the first woman, Bieber's camp is claiming he was staying at an Airbnb on the date of the alleged assault at Four Seasons.

As for the second woman, she claims the assault happened in May 2015, but on her Twitter she claimed in June 2015 that she had never met Bieber.

Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Sexual Assault

Did I see Jeff Ross’s name come up today?

If he was up to these kinds of shenanigans, that would be the most shocking thing since... since... okay, I give up. There’s never been anything less shocking.

How is it not helping him when he's provided real proof that says its impossible for him to have raped that woman?

How is it not helping him when he's provided real proof that says its impossible for him to have raped that woman?
I have been unable to find the original post, but apparently the air tightness of it has been brought into question by people playing Perry Mason, while Bieber apparently has to point out he wasn't actually with Gomez on the 10th. I would need to read the original post to know how relevant or valid any of that is.

That said in general, it's bad form. He basically called on her to discuss this, without any need for her to do so. He could of simply said he was there with friends. Unnecessary.

It looks like the Cole Sprouse thing is completely bunk. The person made numerous accusations against members of the Riverdale cast from the same IP and pretending to be different people.

The Bieber and Sprouse accusations look to be without merit.

Re: Elgort, he acknowledges they had a brief relationship but denies he assaulted her, so it's a he said/she said with no real evidence one way or another.

The Bieber and Sprouse accusations look to be without merit.

Re: Elgort, he acknowledges they had a brief relationship but denies he assaulted her, so it's a he said/she said with no real evidence one way or another.
Apparently it isn't just Sprouse being accused. It is pretty much everyone but Mendes from the main cast of Riverdale. Which makes me think we might be looking at something fanbase related... which is both scary and a relief at the same time? Like no one was potentially hurt, good. On the otherhand, is this the new crazy fanbase thing?

I have noticed a lot of cancel hashtags since the Corona virus has started. They can't all be accurate.

I have been unable to find the original post, but apparently the air tightness of it has been brought into question by people playing Perry Mason, while Bieber apparently has to point out he wasn't actually with Gomez on the 10th. I would need to read the original post to know how relevant or valid any of that is.

That said in general, it's bad form. He basically called on her to discuss this, without any need for her to do so. He could of simply said he was there with friends. Unnecessary.
Hes being accused of raping someone. One would think someone innocent of rape would want to be as thorough as possible in providing proof that theyre innocent. That includes any and all witnesses that can corroborate his statements.

Apparently it isn't just Sprouse being accused. It is pretty much everyone but Mendes from the main cast of Riverdale. Which makes me think we might be looking at something fanbase related... which is both scary and a relief at the same time? Like no one was potentially hurt, good. On the otherhand, is this the new crazy fanbase thing?

Apparently there’s a group of people on Twitter choosing random young famous men and doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"