Arrow Dinah Laurel Lance/Katie Cassidy Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be whoever just runs their twitter but who knows. I just know that I need a LL BC funko or BS funko.

To be fair, there haven't been any Arrow Funko Pops at all since the S4 Oliver/Speedy wave. They're massively overdue for some new characters. Laurel is conspicuous in her absence, but so are Roy and Diggle (the only Diggle Pop is him in the Arrow suit, and that's a rare exclusive). As for villains, they only have Slade and Merlyn (and the latter, again, is an exclusive). So Laurel's not the only character in dire need of one. Pretty much every character still does.

Diggle is still has one regardless (they tried to say "there is no need for 2 BC funkos" and that the BC represented both Laurel/Sara) regardless of it just being The Hood. I'm sure he'll get a Spartan one. Prometheus will also probably get one if they ever do another round.

I just bought the BC funko for my sister, I have another one coming in the mail because they were sold out. I asked what is the most popular requested funko and he did say BC made the list. I couldn't even find one at another store location that is bigger than the one I normally go to.

She is totally not taking back her 2nd spot in the credits, she probably took a MAJOR downgrade in $$$. She'll probably be after EBR or she'll get the special "and with" credit at the very end which wouldn't be a bad position for her. MG says Willa will be returning, probably with the same contract she had this season.

Katie will probably get a special guest star credit like Heather Locklear had on the old Melrose Place. Or maybe "Special Guest villain" like Batman 66. this situation is kind of weird.

Kind of a stab in the back. But when it comes to Marc, this isn't surprising.

MG released some Laurel centric script pages at the request of some fans
2x23
tumblr_inline_opb760wjeC1rac8qx_1280.jpg

5x10
tumblr_inline_opb69mER3J1rac8qx_1280.jpg

The SKREEEEE made me laugh so hard reading it lol.

And he said that Black Siren will have a hand2hand fight in the finale

I got excited for a second because I saw "Rory Regan" and thought this was for a future episode.

Now I'm sad again. I miss Rory. :(

Finally got to watch Wolves at the Door. It was very mediocre but all the performances were good. Katie is a great scream queen. Though the director and production designer were not very imaginative since the movie still looked very modern even though it was set in 1969.

Katie and Danielle can both talk about their scream queen pasts, both are amazing in them.

I'm so proud Katie's getting her due. Can't wait for the battle in the finale.

Which episode was Wolves at the door?

These teasers are making me wanna see the last 2 episodes even more. Katie's never looked better!

Part of the reason why she had was because she was filming a movie where her character had one and Im guessing with the constant back and forth for the episode it was just easier and she probably thought it was a nice aesthetic for the character.

Though I think they just told her it they didn't like it. Either way Im glad it is gone lol.

It's still very WTH to me that they had Dinah in on Sara cheating with Oliver behind Laurels back and her basically being fine with it. That whole plot was just written horribly.

It's still very WTH to me that they had Dinah in on Sara cheating with Oliver behind Laurels back and her basically being fine with it. That whole plot was just written horribly.

Yeah, that was one of the very few early season snafus, IMO. They definitely shouldn't have gone there. I mean–what mother is okay with her daughter getting cheated on? It's like they forgot she was Laurel's mother in that moment, too. Weird stuff.

I still want to know why Black Siren is so scared of Prometheus, because I still don't buy it. I know that the show has given him ridiculous amounts of plot-armor/god-tier villain skills, but this is pushing it.

Eh, it sort of makes sense. Black Siren is really powerful, and a highly experienced villain, but she's still a glass cannon. A high end ninja like Prometheus is exactly the kind of thing that leads to "dead Black Siren".

I still want to know why Black Siren is so scared of Prometheus, because I still don't buy it. I know that the show has given him ridiculous amounts of plot-armor/god-tier villain skills, but this is pushing it.

At least this time around she works with him because he keeps her out of lock up which is good enough for me for the time being. I'm still hoping that she will double cross him next week.

tumblr_inline_oqjd5zS6jm1r0g9is_540.gif

tumblr_inline_oqjd5uaOaD1r0g9is_540.gif

tumblr_inline_oqjd6gZgE61r0g9is_540.gif

Everything about this fight was pure gold. Both held their own, Siren showed that she can FIGHT (even though ppl still try to say otherwise..) and it was a little detail but I feel like it made all the difference….making sure to use their individual frequencies. They may both have the same power but there are differences. DD has a cry, Siren has a scream, the effects are even different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"