Arrow Dinah Laurel Lance/Katie Cassidy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does absolutely nothing for your argument. Laurel isn't the one to blame. There is absolutely no reason why she wouldn't have brought up her personal connection to the Queens as a reason why she shouldn't be on the prosecution team. Her superiors obviously just didn't care.

She told Oliver she couldn't ask to be removed because it was a new job. So we have proof that she didn't even mention that to the DA. Which makes it her fault.

The whole thing was pointless anyway, so the writers put Laurel in that dumb story line for no reason (on top of her other dumb pointless storyline of hunting Arrow). If they want to get people to like her they should've thought of better storylines. Apparently they still have not learned from their mistake with her last season or don't care to fix it. They managed to fix all the other characters in 7 episodes. And as the female lead and main love interest she should've been the top priority. Instead they introduce a new character with her storyline from the comics and manage to make her one of the most developed characters on the show besides Ollie in 3 episodes.

Last edited:
laurel lance, just die already - this character is totally dragging down an other wise excellent show

I listened to the Modern Myth Media Arrow podcast today and they brought up a good point regarding Laurel. Had they had Moira's trial begin early in the season, they could have had Laurel spending her time with that as opposed to needlessly hating GA and instead properly placing her rage towards his mother.

You guys bring up good points.

The fact that Laurel Lance does not exist in the comics anymore, and Dinah Drake does, means there's a good chance Laurel may get killed off afterall.

There's no reason to keep her aside from the CW's ***** for Katie Cassidy.

We can hope. But I think Cassidy has some kind of CW contract. She's been in 4 of their shows so far.

NcJmUeK.jpg

6pt26Oj.jpg

YoCgABn.jpg

Here's to all Katie fans,if any of you still bother coming into this thread.:woot:

Laurel sucking as a character has nothing to do with how Katie Cassidy looks. Laurel is a waste of space on this show. So Katie should want to leave to get on a show that will treat her better.

Sure I'd let's her do dirty stuff to me, but still, get rid of laurel.

She told Oliver she couldn't ask to be removed because it was a new job. So we have proof that she didn't even mention that to the DA.

What are you talking about?

OLIVER: You're prosecuting my mother?

LAUREL: I didn't ask for this case, I was assigned.

OLIVER: So say no!

LAUREL: It's a new job Oliver, I don't have a lot of pull. And what pull I do have I used to get that plea bargain for your mother.

That is proof that she didn't have any other option but to join the prosecution team. It's not evidence that she didn't ask to be reassigned.

Which makes it her fault.

Nope.

The whole thing was pointless anyway, so the writers put Laurel in that dumb story line for no reason (on top of her other dumb pointless storyline of hunting Arrow). If they want to get people to like her they should've thought of better storylines. Apparently they still have not learned from their mistake with her last season or don't care to fix it. They managed to fix all the other characters in 7 episodes. And as the female lead and main love interest she should've been the top priority. Instead they introduce a new character with her storyline from the comics and manage to make her one of the most developed characters on the show besides Ollie in 3 episodes.

Now this I agree with.

Anyone think her face looks a bit different from season 1 in season 2? Maybe she lost weight or something. At first i though she'd had some work done.

There's like 100s of threads on the IMDB boards about this.

Yes, she got some work done. Chin work and botox is my guess.

Cassidy does seem to be thinner. At least in the face anyway.

Anyone think her face looks a bit different from season 1 in season 2? Maybe she lost weight or something. At first i though she'd had some work done.

She looks like she lost a ton of weight. Her legs look like sticks too

She was not annoying tonight. But she has bad taste in men

Yeah. That Oliver guy she was involved with was kind of a jackass. :oldrazz:

From the promo she is still going to be investigating Blood's affairs even though she doesn't know he is evil yet. I don't think it will take long for her to find out though.

Are they even dating yet? I was under the impression that they were just friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"