The Dark Knight Rises Do you think some IMAX/regular theaters will show the trilogy?

fear&loathing

Civilian
Reaction score
just saw that AMC will show all the marvel movies before a midnight showing of the Avengers.. Id like to watch Batman Begins and then The Dark Knight before a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises. Hope this happens..

That would be great. But being in an IMAX theater for over 6 hours would get a little restless.

just saw that AMC will show all the marvel movies before a midnight showing of the Avengers.. Id like to watch Batman Begins and then The Dark Knight before a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises. Hope this happens..

It's in the works.

You will at least get an opportunity to catch a back to back with TDK depending on your location. So far the plan is for it to be a limited engagement, with a possible viral game leading to tickets, culminating in an early screening of TDKR.

It's in the works.

You will at least get an opportunity to catch a back to back with TDK depending on your location. So far the plan is for it to be a limited engagement, with a possible viral game leading to tickets, culminating in an early screening of TDKR.
Huwoahuh.gif

It's in the works.

Only in the US I presume? No international campaign?

Only in the US I presume? No international campaign?

Details in the general discussion thread.

I'll look into it for you, but I would assume Canada and UK will be included some how.

I would think that since the first little viral thing concerning the prologue stretched to other countries, a thing like this would too?

I would think that since the first little viral thing concerning the prologue stretched to other countries, a thing like this would too?

That's my assumption as well. No exact details were provided, it's still being developed.

I doubt any viral campaign will reach the Netherlands :( I'd love TDK-TDKR back to back.

That would be stretching it for me. I'd love to see BB in theater again (I did see it in 2005 of course), but I want the full impact of TDKR.

Off topic but why do people think Gilberg is someone special? And yes I would so go to a Dark knight marathon

Because he has given us legit info and scoops multiple times before.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"