Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how remarkably stupid my little sister is. Last month, my mother and I had to pay for her rent, cell phone, insurance and groceries because neither her or her boyfriend have full time jobs and today she turns around and finances a $25,000 car and in the same conversation she told me about the car in, she asks if she can come raid my fridge, because she's out of food. I did not think it was possible for a human being to be that stupid. It boggles my mind.

Wow, I don't even think my parents would do that.

Wow, I don't even think my parents would do that.

We support her no matter how stupid her choices are, yet she continues to spit in our faces by doing stupid **** liking trading in her 2010 Jetta (which she has had for less than a year) for a 2013 Chrysler 200. Then she has the audacity to ask for more money.

We support her no matter how stupid her choices are, yet she continues to spit in our faces by doing stupid **** liking trading in her 2010 Jetta (which she has had for less than a year) for a 2013 Chrysler 200. Then she has the audacity to ask for more money.

That's just ridiculous . It would be one thing if she could handle her expenses , but doing that and expecting people to share the burden is just wrong.

Hopefully the ultimate trilogy next year will fix that.
It seems like more and more 3-pack movies are adopting those case designs. I haven't broken my BTTF ones, but I am very careful every time I take those movies out. I rather have the original style cases.

how old is she?

I know many Star Wars fans just hate the way Darth Vader says "NOOO" in Revenge Of The Sith and now in Return Of The Jedi but I think it's because James Earl Jones' voice just sounds a bit comical as if he thought Vader needed to say NO in an echoing sort of way because when dubbed in Spanish the "NOOO" sounds way better.

I hate the "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" line

I don't like the Hype's mobile version.

Women with tattoos on their cleavage (or anywhere for that matter).

That's just ridiculous . It would be one thing if she could handle her expenses , but doing that and expecting people to share the burden is just wrong.
That's what I told her. If she could afford to just go out and buy a new car, then power to her. But she can't even afford groceries. She's a part time bartender and her boyfriend is a courtesy clerk at a local grocery store making minimum wage part time.

how old is she?

She'll turn 21 this December.

This. I had a friend who I was pretty attracted to, then she went and got this horrid chest tattoo.

feminine-floral-tattoo-vine-flower-stylized-curls-swirls-pretty-design-for-gilrs-women-chest-cleavage-tat.jpg

Yea, I absolutely hate this fad. So much that I imagine lobbing grenades at every tattoo parlor that I pass by. I believe it has something to do with women's lib, as every women I know who has one of those wretched vile things acts like she was given Thor's hammer. I swear ladies that **** looks stupid! If you want to feel empowered or sexy join a gym! Putting a bumper sticker on a Porsche doesn't make it go faster!

And another thing I hate are piercings anywhere! Especially those creepy nipple piercings! Why on God's Earth would you do that to yourself!? A lady I had the misfortune of spending time with almost tried to kill me because after I discovered she had those stupid things I wanted to go home! What the *** is up with this fad of self mutilation!? Nearly every woman I know nowadays has something pierced or a *** **** tattoo!

Yep, tattoos and piercings are new things.

I absolutely loathe my stats class, it's slowly killing me.

You should take it online. Thats what I did. But instead of stats I opted for Intermediate Algebra because I want to study math and Computer Science. I discovered the people in the class were killing me, not the actual work. Yea there were times I wanted to Don a Michael Myers mask.

Boob Tats are awesome. I hate people that don't like boob tats. :argh:

Also Tramp Stamps. :awesome:

I hate how unbelievably difficult my History mid-term is. I've been working on it for two ****ing weeks and I can't seem to finish it. The book I'm supposed to go off of is insanely vague and despite each class being a 3 hour lecture, I still know as much today as I did the first day of class. If I'm paying for a ****ing class, I shouldn't be required to teach myself, and if I do have to teach myself, don't make the mid-term the most difficult ****ing thing I've ever done thus far in college.

I hate that I'm 25 and still getting ultimatums from my parents. **** me.

You should take it online. Thats what I did. But instead of stats I opted for Intermediate Algebra because I want to study math and Computer Science. I discovered the people in the class were killing me, not the actual work. Yea there were times I wanted to Don a Michael Myers mask.

In my case, it's the material and the way the lab instructor is handling our assignments. After writing a 15 page APA paper (which she mislead us, said it was a section of it) last week, we had to turn in another 11 paper about our study with measures, scales, etc. We haven't seen how to develop those things in class and that's what frustrates me.

chest tattoos are pretty unattractive, regardless of gender

Forehead tattoo's are the worst. I worked at wal-mart with a girl that had a gaudy tattoo on her forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"