Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate that fanboii thinks bamfer is funny

I say "new-clee-ar". Nu-cle-ar.

2yynleq.jpg

ha! :up:

I hate how washington has decided to make up for our several day string of very nice days with a winter storm of driving rain and wind. I was enjoying spring darnnit!:argh:

I hate all of these stupid, horribly drawn cartoon memes that I constantly see all over the internet

32.jpg

okayguy.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

tumblr_lu2c3efMIm1qk4qen.jpg

This page is funny
I like.....

Must I hate here? I hate that

i hate people who don't help themselves and expect others to do things for them

I hate how goddamn expensive LEGO sets are nowadays, I bought two of the Batman sets one for $34.99 and $39.99 because I have a steady income and can afford them but what about the crying infant begging their mommies for them?

I hate how goddamn expensive LEGO sets are nowadays, I bought two of the Batman sets one for $34.99 and $39.99 because I have a steady income and can afford them but what about the crying infant begging their mommies for them?

Amen! I started collecting again a couple of years ago after a long break and it's pretty pricey.

I was just thinking that. I don't think LEGOs were that expensive when I was a kid...

I hate that as an adult I barely know what weekends are anymore.

i hate that i've seemed to have forgotten how to relax at home

I hate when you calculate your monthly credit card bills, and discover that you inexplicably forgot to do it the month before. :doh: :argh: I haven't been late for a payment in years and years. I HATE late fees, and I've never had to pay attention to interest rates, but it's now very obvious which of my cards has the higher interest rate! :o

I thank the Lord I'm still spending like I'm making car payments, so this isn't gonna set me back that much. I've had my car paid off for 8 months now, and I'm still thinking, "Hey, I have money in the bank!" when I check my account, like it's a surprise. :funny: I don't really think about having that extra money every month.

Wedding balances are due just around the corner though, so goodbye money! Then again, Chinese relatives usually give loads of cash as wedding gifts, so hello money! Hard to say which way it'll go, LOL!

LEGO uses oil in its production so there is one big reason the cost has gone up significantly. Also, license themed sets are going to be more expensive than say, a regular town set.

LEGO are produced with high quality in mind, so that even your bricks from 1958 will snap together with the ones made today. I too wish they were less expensive but I'd choose pricey LEGO over the knockoff brands that don't offer the same value.

I hate working on Saturdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back