Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda hard to be nice when you're the one who does most of the work and everyone else is just lazy.

Ah, then you should be nice and socialize with them.

And goof off as much as they do.

And when nothing gets done, they'll know who was doing all the work and who isn't. ;)

PC might be unfortunate and receive unjust penalty for slacking

Probably a risk worth taking in that environment.

Especially if it brings heat on the manager.

Ah, then you should be nice and socialize with them.

And goof off as much as they do.

And when nothing gets done, they'll know who was doing all the work and who isn't. ;)

Oh I just let them goof off anyway and just do all my work. The only problem with my job is that if work doesn't get done the workers don't get the blame, the closing manager does. The store manager just singles me out because I'm not social and talkative which is ironic being that I work in retail.

And I wouldn't hang with anyone of them; I'm the oldest, the only male, and the only non-ghetto acting black person.

I hate when someone expects you to do something, but doesn't ask or tell you until its too late, and then they get mad because you don't drop your plans or responsibilities just to cater to them.

I think it's ironic because he's not sociable or talkative, but retail demands a lot of sociability and talking.

The one thing I hate more than when children that are undisciplined and disrespectful is when parents refuse to discipline their children despite several complaints and blatant examples of misbehavior in public or in front of company.
And if you even make a comment to the parents they get up all in your face for telling how to raise their child.

I hate when someone expects you to do something, but doesn't ask or tell you until its too late, and then they get mad because you don't drop your plans or responsibilities just to cater to them.
Oh yeah, that's a pain

I think it's ironic because he's not sociable or talkative, but retail demands a lot of sociability and talking.
Oh, I thought he was saying that the manager's complaint was ironic given that he works in retail. Got it.

And if you even make a comment to the parents they get up all in your face for telling how to raise their child.
Yeah, and the worst part is years later when the kid starts doing something that either embarrasses them or starts to step all over them, they start to wonder where they went wrong.

When I got tired of working retail, I found a job with no customer interaction. I load trucks at UPS. Finding any kind of warehouse, stockroom, or late night job would work. Find a retail store who needs people sorting stuff in the back room, or a grocery store who needs people to stock the shelves in the middle of the night. You do your job, rarely have to interact with anyone else (at least after they're done training you), and there are no customers.

When I got tired of working retail, I found a job with no customer interaction. I load trucks at UPS. Finding any kind of warehouse, stockroom, or late night job would work. Find a retail store who needs people sorting stuff in the back room, or a grocery store who needs people to stock the shelves in the middle of the night. You do your job, rarely have to interact with anyone else (at least after they're done training you), and there are no customers.
True facts. I mean, look at how happy this guy is, and he has to deal with no customers. :woot:

I hate Andrea in The Walking Dead tv show.

I hate Andrea in The Walking Dead tv show.
I applaud the writers, cause it must take real talent to take a fan favorite and s**t all over the character like that.

I hate that I'm the biggest procrastinator in the world, and that it's going to send me off a cliff here soon if I can't get a hold of it.

i hate that i sleep deeper in naps than i do in sleep

The world would be a better place is a few people I consider barely human entities would just die, I truly believe that. I mean how many times can you tell thick skulled interlopers you want nothing to do with their smoreing ways?

I hate that the urinal I just used looked like it had a goatee, there was some much hair on it.

:barf:

That bugs me. How do you get pubes on a toilet that you're not even sitting on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"