Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
2cik1ds.gif

:up:

It actually changed back to saying Yesterday for me too. My hate has powers.

I hate how badly my back is feeling right now.

Now that the batboards have cleared out, it gets even more obvious how ridiculous that place is, and I thought that was impossible.

Yeah, pretty much hate that place now.

I hate when I can't find a single video of a certain scene or whatever on YouTube without some loser putting totally inappropriate music over it or something.

I hate when I can't find a single video of a certain scene or whatever on YouTube without some loser putting totally inappropriate music over it or something.
And it's always some sort of techno music, too.

^ It never has anything to do with anything and is completely pointless.

I hate that whenever I go out with my mom, I feel more like her babysitter than her son. She's not even that old or anything, she is just oblivious to the world around her.

I hate that I just got asked to file my brother's taxes. Judging by this W-2 form, I don't think he worked more than a month and a half last year.

I hate that I just got asked to file my brother's taxes. Judging by this W-2 form, I don't think he worked more than a month and a half last year.
Would he even have to file? He would have to make over $10k to file.

Would he even have to file? He would have to make over $10k to file.

That's what I said, but they want to see if he'll get a tax return. You know, for the dozens of dollars they withheld. :doh:

That's what I said, but they want to see if he'll get a tax return. You know, for the dozens of dollars they withheld. :doh:
Good point, so for what little money he'll be getting back, make him do it himself, so he knows how to do it on his own.

Does the government send you a check when it costs more than whats written on it? Maybe an agent there will just throw a few bucks his way.

Good point, so for what little money he'll be getting back, make him do it himself, so he knows how to do it on his own.

He's currently indisposed.

He's in jail.

I hate the people in the apartment behind me. They have kids that sound like they run up and down the stairs at 4 in the morning. It's like a damn wrestling match all the time with these people!

I hate the people in the apartment behind me. They have kids that sound like they run up and down the stairs at 4 in the morning. It's like a damn wrestling match all the time with these people!
That's how its been for the past 6-8 months ever since new people moved into the apartment above us. Bad enough they party on the weekends, but even on normal weekdays I still hear banging for most of the day. It's like nobody sleeps up there.

manic make sure you take a percentage should he get anything for your time and services, just like a real person at H&R Block or such would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"