Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it anytime I cut myself. :argh:

I don't mind cutting myself, but I hate banging my head. It's like an instant-rage button.

paper cuts in between your fingers are the worse.

I hate that I can't find any store that has Fangoria magazine.

Borders? It's 2013. What the F is a Borders?

Have you tried your local bookstores? Barnes & Noble, Borders, etc?

Barnes and Noble didn't have it. Borders isn't a real thing anymore. The last time I bought Fangoria was at a Blockbuster, but Blockbuster closed by me. I'll probably break down and get a subscription and have them shipped to my house.

Barnes and Noble didn't have it. Borders isn't a real thing anymore. The last time I bought Fangoria was at a Blockbuster, but Blockbuster closed by me. I'll probably break down and get a subscription and have them shipped to my house.

Yeah, that's really the best option. You should also try places like Wal-Mart, Target, & maybe even your local grocery shop. (Albertson's, Safeway, etc.)

Thats where all those damn Mexicans come from.

pzPJVdY.gif

i hate when i put on clothes in the wash before i leave for work etc and people are at home. then many hours later when i come home, those same exact clothes are in the wash because the people at home sat around all day and did nothing

I hate that my depression is so severe that even after getting an acceptance letter from the film school I chose I still can't muster the enthusiasm required to give a ****.

well if you can't be happy about it, i'm happy for you. congrats dude

I hate that my depression is so severe that even after getting an acceptance letter from the film school I chose I still can't muster the enthusiasm required to give a ****.

Congrats Matt!

i hate when i put on clothes in the wash before i leave for work etc and people are at home. then many hours later when i come home, those same exact clothes are in the wash because the people at home sat around all day and did nothing

Did you ask anyone to finish the washing while you were out, just assume they'd do it, or passive aggressively hint at them doing it? Because if you want something done, only the first one will work.

I hate how when I'm babysitting my niece and nephew, they ask me if they can go in the fridge or get some snacks from the kitchen, but as soon as their father comes to pick them up, they go in there and try to sneak stuff out without asking.

I hate inconsiderate pricks who spoil movies outright for others. Good lord.

Last edited:
I feel like I did that when I saw Oblivion today and there was a trailer for After Earth and I said pretty loud to my friend "You know Will Smith is dead right?" I got a few people looking back at me. I mean, WE SAW HIM GET SUCKED INTO SPACE!

I feel like I did that when I saw Oblivion today and there was a trailer for After Earth and I said pretty loud to my friend "You know Will Smith is dead right?" I got a few people looking back at me. I mean, WE SAW HIM GET SUCKED INTO SPACE!
No he is not dead, he just went home. :cwink:

Edit: Throwing in a contribution of the hating of things.

I hate that we're watching 2 kids while this court BS is going on. The two people who's home they were taken out of, they don't deserve these kids, ****, they're doing it for the money far as I can tell. I hate to to say it but these kids would be better off in the system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back