Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gem that is "The Room" quotes

I watched it a few days ago. Actually one day I watched the first twenty minutes and stopped because I was in shock from what I was watching. Than the next day I was like, "It's one of those movies that so bad it's good" and I gave it another chance, I'm glad I did. I'm conviced that everybody was on drugs during the making of The Room. They had to be. Either that, or they intentionally made it a pile of Sasquatch spunk, if so, well played.

I still can't get over the football scenes.

I watched it a few days ago. Actually one day I watched the first twenty minutes and stopped because I was in shock from what I was watching. Than the next day I was like, "It's one of those movies that so bad it's good" and I gave it another chance, I'm glad I did. I'm conviced that everybody was on drugs during the making of The Room. They had to be. Either that, or they intentionally made it a pile of Sasquatch spunk, if so, well played.

I still can't get over the football scenes.
I don't think Wiseau was on something in the making of that film, he still loves how people compare his movie to Citizen Kane, believing it's a good comparison and a compliment for his movie

I don't hate much stuff, dislike sure, but not hate. There's maybe a half dozen things in the entire world (if that) that I would use the word 'hate' for. With that in mind I hate, with a seething passion the strength of which the pits of hell have never seen, I hate having a cold. I truly do. I would rather have a stomach ache or any number of other ailments.

The common cold drives me up the wall, stuffy, coughing, snotty, mouth breathing, physically weaker. It all amounts to me being terribly grumpy, and I am not a grumpy person by nature. Oh well, at least it's cold raining. The only thing worse than having a cold during winter is a having one when it's hot and sunny outside.

I really want to get a bicycle, but I hate how my mom won't let me because "we don't have space for it" in my apartment, and because she doesn't want any dirt coming in.

We live in a bad neighborhood, so I wouldn't feel safe about having it outside. I'm very tempted to just buy one and leave it in my room in spite of what my mom says because I'm really trying to find a way to stay active, especially now that the weather is getting better.

I hate the tightness in my chest I woke up with this morning. :cmad:

I hate those commercials where they get people to show the bad effects of smoking. I get why they do them, but as someone who doesn't smoke and never will, it really makes me feel sick and uneasy.

I hate that I had to cancel my medicare coverage today.

I hate how the networks shorten their TV seasons, it used to be that most shows had 22 episodes per season now it's dwindled down to 16 or 13 and most cable shows cut their seasons in half.

Not only that but if you missed an episode you could look forward for repeats during the Summer but now not even that.

I don't mind the shorter seasons. Usually when you've got a 22 episode season, only about 15 of them are good anyway.

But I do hate the way networks have decided to air just as many new shows during the summer. Summer reruns were a good way to catch any missed episodes, plus a lot of classic TV shows were saved from cancellation by gaining an audience during summer repeats.

I like having new shows to watch during the summer and winter breaks now. Also, the lack of new shows gives me more time to catch up on things I missed during the season.

With the ability to stream and download old stuff, I only miss the rerun season out of nostalgia now. It's really not a big deal. It's not like the old days where, if you didn't tape an episode, you wouldn't see it again for months. Now these shows are coming out on DVD at the half season break.

I hate that I went to 2 stores to go buy Kid Cudi's new album and neither have them,Ugh.

I hate hate hate when people loudly run up and down the stairs outside my apartment door. :cmad:

I hate when companies who use UPS to ship large quantities of boxes fail to note how many they're shipping in bulk. There's nothing more annoying than gradually receiving dozens of boxes all labeled "1 of 1" and never knowing when they'll stop coming.

I hate when I hear people complain about having to work long hours at work or something. I get it if its the first time and you weren't expecting it, but if its something you know you have to do often and ahead of time, then I have no sympathy. Same thing goes with how most of my friends complain about the long rehearsals that come before their show opens. Everyone knows the weeks before are very hectic and demanding, so if you're not prepared to do that, you shouldn't have signed up for it.

I hate that the apartment next to mine is getting remodelled and is just a menagerie of loud noises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"