Dragon Age 3

Dragon Age: Inquisition : New DLC, The Descent, Announced for August 11th

Posted Aug 05, 2015

Bioware has revealed a brand new trailer for Dragon Age: Inquisition that is scheduled to be released on August 11th. Called The Descent, the DLC takes the Inquisitor and party into the Deep Roads to confront the Darkspawn.
Explore the legendary Deep Roads, but ensure that you come prepared. A perilous journey awaits underground, where vast, darkspawn-infested caverns will challenge the Inquisition like never before.
Read more on the Dragon Age: Inquisition site.
[YT]N_L4qyvxAFI[/YT]
Permalink | 5 comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/1#9fM67ibHWm7XPc2j.99

source:MMORPG.com

Hmm... good timing. I've just now started to resume my playthrough since December I hope I can finish the game by the time this comes out. BTW, I'm at the part where I have the option to drink some elf water. How close am I to the end?

well, I just started over having switched to the X1.......lol.

Dragon Age: Inquisition : The Descent DLC Arrives

Posted Aug 11, 2015

Fans of Dragon Age: Inquisition can now get their hands on the second DLC for the game. Called "The Descent",
the journey will take the Inquisitor and party to the Deeproads to investigate a series of seismic events and the return of the Darkspawn. The DLC runs $14.99 and is available for all platforms.

[YT]N_L4qyvxAFI[/YT]

Permalink & Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/1#75MZOuK4w5TSxYVt.99

53_32.png

The RPG Files : Bioware, Accessible Doesn’t Have to Mean Easy

Posted Aug 14, 2015

Accessibility: It seems to be the mantra for AAA RPGs these days. By itself, there’s no problem with that, being accessible is something all games should aspire to so more players can enjoy them. The problem is, developers too often think more accessibility should mean less difficulty. Looking through my library of games, one studio stood out more than any other: Bioware. Outside of DLC, when was the last time a core Bioware game challenged you?
Read more of Christopher Coke's The RPG Files: Bioware - Accessible Doesn't Have to Mean Easy.
I’ve been thinking a lot about Dragon Age: Inquisition lately. Maybe it’s because I’ve been spending so much time playing The Witcher 3, or maybe it’s that the latest expansion, The Descent, just came out, but my mind keeps on wandering back to Thedas. I never finished Inquisition and there is still lots more for me to see. I’m know there’s many hours of gameplay left, but what I’m really drawn to is the story and playing through the conversations with my friends and enemies. Actually playing through those adventures and battles come second in my mind, which is a bit disturbing when you think about it.
Inquisition stands out in my mind for many good reasons, but one of the biggest is that the whole idea of “strategic combat” is really a bill of goods. Yes, there are situations where you must be strategic, but they are the rarity. For the vast majority of fights, you don’t need to do much more than hold auto-attack and let things take care of themselves. When you switch characters, it’s because it’s fun to play more than one class. Indeed, you can give yourself an advantage and set up some cool scenarios, but it’s not because you really need to. It’s easy to roll your way through, save the occasional big fight keeping you on your toes.
The exceptions most often come in the form of paid DLC, like Jaws of Hakkon. Usually the numbers get a bump: more enemies, more health, a handful of new abilities. Still, DLC isn’t a part of the main game everyone is expected to play and, frankly, doesn’t help the situation when the core games carry such a consistent theme.
This has been a running theme with Bioware for half a decade. Looking back at Mass Effect 2, it was no different. Combat never presented much of a challenge outside of those sparse few boss fights. It was the same thing in Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 3. Action seemed to exist purely to get your blood pumping, not to really challenge you to play well. Battles were the beats between beats, the action condiment on a story sandwich. In fairness, it worked out well for Bioware.

RPG-Aug14-1.jpg

These games are major successes because they’re accessible to new players. They’re RPGs new players can come to and be drawn in by the story, gradually discovering mechanics as they go. That accessibility has allowed more people to experience these stories and then go online to rave about the choices they made. Battle sequences cause adrenaline to surge like a good, safe action movie, but they’re there to be experienced, not truly “overcome.” Beats between beats, the path to the next scene, the filler between Acts.
The thing is, it’s also a like catering to the least common denominator. There is an Easy difficulty setting, after all, so on Normal is it too much to ask that when a developer promises combat that makes you think, it actually does? What Bioware games have missed for years is what accessibility actually is: an easy introduction.
Accessible doesn’t just mean easy. It means easy to learn, hard to master. It means, “here, welcome in the door, now turn your brain on.” Once players are in, the game build up and ask more of the player as they go. It should expect players to learn and get smarter in meaningful ways that cannot be ignored to “see the story” (at least on normal difficulty). To Bioware’s credit, their games do build, to a limited extent, but they always seem to stop short of pushing players out of their comfort zone. You can do an incredible amount with your fortress but very little makes a difference.
The thing is, as a teacher, I have to be thinking about these same exact challenges. We call it the Zone of Proximal Development. If I want a student to learn and grow, I need to give them a task just outside of their comfort zone so they have to reach for it and apply what they already know. That’s the “zone.” When they reach it, the task scales up.
I ask you, is Inquisition teaching you to play better or just play different? Accessibility has stalled Bioware’s games on a plateau of “good enough” gameplay for years and years. It’s about time they dug their well a little deeper and challenged us all to play smarter. Just ask World of Warcraft how avoiding that part works out.
At least on normal difficulty, because normal shouldn’t be the new easy.

RPG-Aug14-2.jpg

Quick Hits
If you haven’t yet, picking up EA Access may be the cheapest way to play Dragon Age: Inquisition. The game just made the jump to the $4.99 a month service, so there’s no reason to hold back if you’ve been waiting on a deal. While you wait on the download, our own Gareth “Gazimoff” Harmer had a chance to catch up with Bioware’s James Ohlen on storytelling. Check it out!
On August 26th, Larian Studios will be turning to Kickstarter to fund Divinity: Original Sin 2. We loved the original game for its rich story, tough challenge, and interactable environment. Larian says that the “elementary systems” were built with the first Original Sin, so they can start building the game immediately and trying out lots of new things. Give it you support!
Bethesda’s case against Oculus will be moving ahead to trial. In case you missed it, back in May 2014, Bethesda claimed that John Carmack (former Bethesda employee) took their intellectual property with him when he was hired there. Oculus and Facebook attempted to have the trial dismissed but were unable to do so. Neither company is commenting, but we will have more on this as the story develops.
Since we’re talking Bethesda, you’ll be happy to hear that Fallout 4 doesn’t end when you complete the main story. There’s no level cap, so you can keep playing and exploring even after the main thread is done.
Lastly, our loveable Irish friend, Jonathan “Ardua” Doyle had some hands-on time with Sword Coast Legends and loved what he played. Give his preview a read and let him know what you think!
Christopher Coke / Chris has been a fan of MMOs since the mid-1990s when he cut his teeth on MUDs. These days he scours the internet for the latest and greatest multiplayer gaming experiences.
Author: Christopher Coke
Created: August 14, 2015
Permalink | No Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/1#rAE3fXEV1jkzevO1.99

I had pondered in the past that the two could share the same universe. Then I dismissed the idea.

It would have made for a fun DLC, to have Shepard and co. land on the Dragon Age planet.

It would have made for a fun DLC, to have Shepard and co. land on the Dragon Age planet.
there was supposed to a cross over DLC which game spot show case when they made the dragon age armor for shepard. which I did post back in the day it was when ME2 was around it was a video with that Chris waters guy. some how that DLC never showed up. I guess it was dropped and never explained why it was dropped

We were supposed to take/ pick up some character from dragon age and have them be part of our crew. it just never happened after game spot showed that.

Dragon Age: Inquisition : The Descent: Finally, Dwarves

Posted Aug 27, 2015

The original launch version of Dragon Age: Inquisition had much of what fans of the franchise were looking for. There were the open zones and the interesting and chatty group of companions. Inquisition had huge plot-shaking fights with evil dragons, and small sweet moments with friends around the card table. There was one area, though, where the game fell short: Dwarves. Uh, no pun intended.
Read more of Jessica Cook's Dragon Age: Inquisition - The Descent DLC - Finally Dwarves.
Fortunately, the game’s latest DLC is here to rectify that mistake. The Descent takes players down into the legendary Deep Roads, where darkspawn -- and treasure -- abounds.
Fans of the Dragon Age series will likely have already ventured into the Deep Roads in the first game, Dragon Age: Origins, but the setting was a little anti-climactic these. Due to technical and time considerations, the mythical underground kingdom of the dwarf empire showed up in Origins as little more than a series of tunnels filled with enemies.
Descent1.png

The Descent, on the other hand, treats its setting majestically, and in fact the zone design is probably the best part of the DLC. It’s gorgeous, frankly. These new Deep Roads are huge subterranean caves dotted with giant statues and crumbling stone roads from when the dwarves still ruled. Some places are lit only from cracks in the ceiling, while others are literally pitch black. It’s hard in that setting to not think about how the Inquisitor and friends are very much alone on their quest, and very far away from civilization.
Fortunately you won’t have to travel between the surface and the Deep Roads very often while playing through The Descent. Within the first hour or so the DLC does an excellent job of giving you everything you might need just inside the entrance. Aside from the usual camp amenities there are crafting and modification stations for weapons and armor, and a vendor that sells huge quantities of crafting materials.
If you need to gear up your party in anticipation of the new content, the vendor sells up to 100 each of Tier 4 materials for a reasonable price, and the game is pretty generous with loot drops. This is useful because not only may some of your geared characters from the original campaign be unavailable to fight – looking at you, Cassandra – but the fights in The Descent are not messing around.
On at least two occasions you’ll be asked to handle waves of darkspawn and other, even worse, enemies. You can’t clear objectives and continue with the game until a certain number of creatures have been killed, which leads to some epic battles. Even if you blew through the final battle in the original Inquisition with ease you’ll quite likely have trouble here. Be prepared to run backwards to potion-refilling caches during fights, and keep an eye on hostiles on your mini-map.
One interesting feature in The Descent is the addition of a “mini” War Table to the main camp. Players can use the War Table to open up special bonus areas in either The Deep Roads or The Uncharted Abyss. There are roughly 7 missions on each side. The vast majority are instant, but one takes 40 minutes, which seems a little strange in a short-ish DLC. It’s probably not an essential mission, but the wait is a little irritating.
Descent2.png

Speaking of those special bonus areas, fans of the collection elements of Inquisition will find plenty to love in The Descent. There are dwarven mugs strewn around the caves to collect for additional bits of lore, sort of like the mosaic pieces in Inquisition. Explorers will encounter a number of rune-warded gates tucked away in bonus areas or down half-hidden corridors. To open these gates, the player must collect a various number of “Ancient Gears” which are themselves hidden away all over the environment.
Opening the gates often starts up fights with powerful monsters, but also rewards players with the best loot and often more ancient gears to open up the next gate. For the most part they’re not mandatory, and finding gears might be annoying for goal-oriented players, but for those who were going to explore every nook and cranny anyway they’re a nice bonus.
Without giving away any of the plot, fans of the lore will likely be pleased with The Descent as well. You’ll be travelling with two new (non-party) friends, dwarves Shaper Valta and Lieutenant Renn, and following all of their conversation options will teach players a lot about dwarven society, both modern and ancient. And what exactly IS that strange inhuman breathing noise that keeps shaking the walls of the Deep Roads, anyway?
What you won’t get from The Descent, unfortunately, is a lot of new companion interaction. Even the usually chatty Varric is fairly quiet on this trip and a lot of the comradery and banter that happened between your party members in Inquisition is both missing and sadly missed. Also, there’s very little dwarf-specific dialogue if your Inquisitor happens to be a dwarf. There’s no reason to expect there would be, but it seems like a lost opportunity for customization.
Overall, if you enjoyed Dragon Age: Inquisition for the lore and dramatic scenery then The Descent should be right up your alley. Collectors and explorers will be happy, and players wishing for more difficult combat situations will be thrilled, but if you wanted more witty banter and character development from your favorite companions then you may want to sit this one out.
Jessica Cook / Jessica "Liore" Cook is a longtime MMO blogger, fan, aficionado, and community goodwill ambassador. She hosts the MMO podcast Game On, and writes the weekly column: Tales from the Neighborhood. You can read more at www.lioreblog.com.
Article By: Jessica Cook
Created On: August 27, 2015
Permalink | 4 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/2#vWzwVCjuRSW95Axf.99

Last edited:

Dragon Age: Inquisition : Trespasser DLC Coming September 8th

Posted Aug 29, 2015

EA Spain has posted a trailer for the next Dragon Age: Inquisition DLC that will be released on September 8th. Called "Trespasser", the content takes place two years after the main story, the Inquisitor is slowly being killed by the mark, the Qunari seem to have gained access to the crossroads of the Eluvians and are attacking and the world is falling apart. The trailer has been set to private, however, pending the live stream later this afternoon. We'll keep you posted in about five hours.
(The video has reappeared here but we'll have it posted when it officially is released later today)
Decide the fate of the Inquisition in this exciting final of a player ! In the epilogue of the story it has been two years and the inquisition is needed again . Gather your team . Stop the Qunari threat. Defend your legacy ... Dragon Age: Inquisition - Trespasser will be available on September 8, 2015 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! Access EA members will have a 10 % discount.http://images.mmorpg.com/images/newsImages/352015/Trespasser.jpg
Trespasser.jpg
Permalink | 4 Comment

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/1#e8CHLg5V577I9rEo.99

Trespasser DLC trailer

Solas is back!

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/08/29/dragon-age-inquisition-pax-2015.aspx

What exactly is the Trespasser DLC?
It’s a bit of an experiment on our part. It’s something we haven’t done before – we’re producing an epilogue. Like, an actual “after the game is done, restricted to players who have finished the game” beat that explores something that has always been fascinating to me: the adventure after. What’s it like being in an organization built to save the world after the world has ostensibly been saved? This comes after a number of discussions and panels where people said “It would be nice to find out what happens in the later beats.” We realized that we had an opportunity and a challenge – we created a lot of story threads, and we had a lot of fans keen to learn about certain characters and their outcomes. We don’t want to just wrap all of that up in a single DLC, but there’s a real opportunity to take the Inquisition’s story and rather than extending it forever, instead give it a real conclusion where you play through its last days and end the story in this series of events that happen two years after the core game.
Two years is a long time – how did you arrive at that?
We wanted to make sure there was enough time for the political situation to have evolved. For the world to have dealt with some of the immediate fallout. The Inquisition is not disregarded by any means at this point, but there’s still the fact that they are a military organization, they have spies everywhere, and they were formed to deal with the crisis of Inquisition. It was such a fascinating thing to ask the questions, “How would Ferelden react? How would Orlais react? What would happen in the later stage of this organization’s life?”
Do you mean it just follows these later beats in the story through, or are you saying that this is effectively the end of the the Inquisition as an organization?
Well, that’s up to you. Ultimately, one of the core goals approaching this experience was that you would decide what the final fate of the Inquisition would be. This is our final piece of content for the Inquisition chapter of the Dragon Age world, so it puts it in a unique space. We’re making a commitment that this is an ending, not a DLC slotted somewhere in the story. This is how it finishes. Of course, with Dragon Age, we’ve always been committed to providing an experience that has chapters, with new protagonists and news stories being told, because we see it as a series about a time and a place rather than an individual character.

kind of surprised that the next ( and final? ) DLC is coming out so soon.

was hoping it would have added new skills and specs, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

but if this is indeed the final DAI story DLC, I wonder if that means they will shift their focus to DA4 in the near future?

because, honestly, I think I'm done with DAI. I've tried giving it another go recently, and for the life of me, I just can't get into the game.

I'm honestly looking forward more towards what the next DA game will offer. Hopefully, it will NOT continue the trajectory that I feel the series has been heading in since DA2.

I want it to go back to the style and feel of DAO.

Last edited:
so, I've been reading Spoilers for the Trespasser DLC. I won't spoil anything here, but you can read the threads on the Bioware forum if you want to be spoiled.

I will just say that the events and ending of Trespasser have finalized my desire to move on from DAI and look forward to the next game.

I never really could get into the story or characters of DAI. always felt like they were setting up for something bigger in a future game, and it seems like that is indeed the case based on Trespasser.

Last edited:
so apperently there was a live stream

Dragon Age: Inquisition : Trespasser DLC Live Stream at 1:00 Eastern / 10:00 Pacific

Posted Sep 08, 2015

The Bioware team will be on hand for a special release day live stream event to show off the Trespasser DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition.
The event will take place on the Bioware Twitch.tv channel at 10:00 am Pacific / 1:00 pm Eastern.
TrespasserStream.jpg
Permalink | No Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/1#J7Rwe6RZL3jvfrzV.99

Here's the VOD Below

1:04:04

Dragon Age: Inquisition - #DAITrespasser
BioWare 11 hours ago

or you can head to their

source:MMORPG.com& Bioware Twitch.tv channel

I never really could get into the story or characters of DAI. always felt like they were setting up for something bigger in a future game, and it seems like that is indeed the case based on Trespasser.

I don't think the whole game was like that. But the ending certainly did feel like it was there to set up future content rather than to complete the story it was telling at the time.

I don't think the whole game was like that. But the ending certainly did feel like it was there to set up future content rather than to complete the story it was telling at the time.

that's true.

but I just felt that DAI didn't immediately draw me into the story and protag the way Origins did, and to a lesser extent DA2.

and with DAI, it's more the combat mechanics that feel more restrictive that I have a problem with, moreso than the story and characters.

but.....idk....maybe I'll stick with this. based on what I saw of the Trespasser ending, I guess there's a storyline there for a playthrough I could be happy with.

not my ideal choice. but something I can live with.

Holy S***!!

I hope this isn't a bug or glitch.

But, apparently, there's a new mage staff that acts as..........A GREATSWORD!!!

And the "blade" is lightning/elemental so it is essentially.......A LIGHTSABER!!!

It's called the Blade of Tidarion.

[YT]7kvWy-PVXek[/YT]

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/562313-blade-of-tidarion-lightsaber-staff-for-knight-enchanters/

https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonage/comments/3k5ppu/dai_spoilers_if_you_ever_wanted_to_play_a_fully/

I wonder if there are other "staves" like this that act as swords.

Because this is what I've been wanting for a LONG TIME!!

THIS is what the Knight Enchanter Spirit Blade should have been. Not just some spell, but an actual elemental blade/sword that you can wield and swing in place of a regular staff.

Hopefully, this is a sign of things to come in future DA games.

Just like Warriors and Rogues have 2 different weapon styles ( S+S and 2H for Warriors, Dual Daggers and Bow for Rogues ), Mages should have 2 different weapon styles, too.

A staff for ranged attacks, and an actual spirit/elemental sword like this new weapon for melee oriented mages.

Speaking of new weapons, I just made a weapon that is basically a banana nailed to a stick. :loco: It's made from the wooden splinters from the doors of the Keeps. Anyone else have this?

so it looks like the Trespasser was a bit more substantial than I had previously thought.

while it didn't add brand new abilities or specs like Awakenings did for Origins, it did add an extra upgrade option for every ability and spell!

Once you've downloaded and installed Trespasser, you'll notice that each ability now has 2 upgrade choices that you can "toggle" between. Here's a list of them:

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/562261-trespasser-skill-upgrade-toggles/

I checked out a few of them last night, and some actually do change the behavior and look of the skill/spell - enough to turn the skill/spell into a brand new one.

Dragon Age: Inquisition : Trespasser DLC Review - Time to Say Goodbye

Posted Sep 22, 2015

Dragon Age: Inquisition Trespasser is designed to give players a sense of closure from a story perspective and to give the ‘team’ one last epic romp through Thedas, complete with pithy commentary, moving personalized dialog and a chance to say goodbye to these wonderfully flawed companions Inquisitors have spent literally hundreds of hours with over the course of the game.
Read more of Suzie Ford's Dragon Age: Inquisition Trespasser DLC Review - Time to Say Goodbye.
(Ed. Note: There are no spoilers about Trespasser in this review.)
Trespasser isn’t about a huge expansive location to explore. It’s not about scoring awesome loot or shards or mosaic tiles or astariums...well, you get the idea. Dragon Age: Inquisition Trespasser is designed to give players a sense of closure from a story perspective and to give the ‘team’ one last epic romp through Thedas, complete with pithy commentary, moving personalized dialog and a chance to say goodbye to these wonderfully flawed companions Inquisitors have spent literally hundreds of hours with over the course of the game.

Trespasser also gives lore lovers some nifty nuggets of information about the game world with many questions finally answered. Lastly, this final DLC gives hope for the future of the series in its final credits.

The story takes place after the events of the main campaign. Once started, there is no going back since the timeline moves two years into the future. Set at the Winter Palace in Orlais, the Inquisition is brought to the diplomatic table to decide its future when the Qunari make a sudden and deadly appearance. Once again, it falls to the Inquisitor to strap on the armor to find out the motivation behind the dangerous plot set in motion through the attack. Luckily, all of her companions happen to be there for one reason or another -- no spoilers as to their motivations -- and we once again take off to save the world from a threat that could bring Southern Thedas to its knees.
Trespasser1_t.jpg

The locations in Trespasser are unique, sending players deep underground into lyrium mines or into a magically shattered vault of knowledge and even into the heart of the invading Qunari force. Along the way, lore is revealed in buckets -- Who is Fen’Harel? What is the nature of the Fade? What is the purpose of the Veil? Who are the Old Gods? For players who love story and lore, Trespasser is a gold mine of information that ties up some of the series’ most enduring questions, though simultaneously raising new ones.
While the locations through which players travel are varied and interesting, certainly preventing anyone from becoming too bored, the DLC feels quite linear compared to the original game. In Trespasser’s case, however, it is not a bad thing. Though combat locations funnel the action to a given end point, enough lore is revealed along the way and enough interesting conversation takes place amongst party members to keep things satisfying, if slightly less interesting for the open world explorer types.
Trespasser2_t.jpg

Combat is worthy of note here from the standpoint that much of Trespasser takes place in more confined locations than before and that require more strategy and placement of party members to be effective. And that’s important too -- these Qunari hit like trucks if players are not prepared, and they drag along some assassins that blink from view only to reappear behind characters with a shiv to the spine that can nearly, or in some cases literally, one-shot the unwary. Luckily, the Inquisitor is given an interesting new skill with a pair of “upgrades” that bring a whole new strategy to combat -- strategy that comes with a price. We’ll just leave it at that.
The best part of Trespasser, however, isn’t the combat. It’s not the loot. Trespasser excels in giving players the chance to interact with their companions in a very deeply satisfying way that far outpaces the original campaign or the two previous DLCs. We find out what each has been up to for the last two years. We see them in situations outside of combat and the dire urgency of saving the world (at least at first). The dialog with each one is rich, funny, moving, heart-wrenching and is so well-written that there were times when tears streaked down my face for more than a few reasons. Not only does the group bond with the Inquisitor in meaningful ways, but they reveal how they have grown to fondly care for one another along the way. Trespasser’s writing in all of this is some of the finest ever -- a huge feat given the number of outstanding RPGs Bioware has produced over the years.
Trespasser3_t.jpg

The negative, if such a thing can be said, in all of this is that players will have to put out real world cash to bring their Inquisitor’s story to an end, though the expense is worthwhile. Perhaps somewhere in time, Bioware and EA will release an “all in one” edition that will include the game and all three DLC. (Editor's Note: UPDATE: A Game of the Year Edition was announced today!)
It is clear that developers learned lessons from the upheaval following the conclusion of the Mass Effect series. Dragon Age: Inquisition Trespasser leaves no question that the game is over and that the series will be moving in new directions without the Inquisitor as the main protagonist when it continues. Of course, there is always the chance of a cameo in future games, but the Inquisitor’s time at the center of Thedas has drawn to a close and in a most satisfying way.
Trespasser4_t.jpg

There is much more that could be said about Trespasser but to do so would reveal spoilers best left unknown for those who have yet to experience it. Do yourself a favor. Play Trespasser. You won’t be sorry.

Suzie Ford / Suzie is the Associate Editor and News Manager at MMORPG.com. An avid gamer, Suzie lives in the desert Southwestern US with her own personal minion.
Article By: Suzie Ford
Permalink | 13 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#7SCh57XRJ0mlsLPH.99

And here's news of a GOTy

Dragon Age: Inquisition : Definitive GotY Edition Announced, All DLC Included

Posted Sep 22, 2015 by Suzie Ford

Bioware and EA have announced that a new Dragon Age: Inquisition Definitive Game of the Year Edition will be sold that will contain the base game along with all three DLC:
Descent, Jaws of Hakkon and Trespasser. The price has yet to be revealed, nor is it present on the Dragon Age site but we will keep you posted.
The Dragon Age: Inquisition Game of the Year Edition will be released on October 6th for PC, XBox One and PlayStation 4.
[YT]M2Qsvm_EtkA[/YT]
Permalink | 2 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#7SCh57XRJ0mlsLPH.99

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"