Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman

Then there's a comedy movie that Amy Adams wanted to make with herself, Gal and Isla Fisher, I hope that's still on cards. (with Amy as producer)

Gal has already agreed to be a part of it, whenever that happens.

I never heard about that. What was the intended plot? I hope it wasn't just talk but something they would actually do.

Would it play on Gal mistaking Amy and Isla for each other? Gal seems to be particularly close to both. She kissed Isla and slept with Amy. :oldrazz:

JIl1jbD.jpg

I love how pure and genuine Gal seems to be. I've followed her on Twitter since 2009 and she only had a few thousand followers back then. In nearly 10 years, she hasn't changed at all. I don't know her personally obviously so who knows what someone is like behind closed doors, but she seems so unaffected by her new found fame. She really is Wonder Woman.

She's not even officially signed on for anything other than Wonder Woman 2.

It wasn't officially announced, but she was attached to two films ''Ruin'' (christian bale rumored to be attached) and ''Deeper'' (Bradley Cooper attached), she also stated in another interview to be developing a movie with WB. These cbms take long to film, mang, so who knows if anything changed with those films, but they still show up on her imdb as of now. :oldrazz:

Oh, and her character in ''Ruin'' has oscar nom bait written all over it, which is funny considering how many laughed at the notion of her ever being nominated for anything. What a twist that would be. lawd.

Last edited:
I stopped reading after this.

Son, she was said to be ''in talks'' for both roles, I know that aint 100% confirmation, but the deal can only go sour due to scheduling from that point. lol

But all this info could easily be found on her imdb, which you was too lazy to look up. :oldrazz:

''RUIN'' apparently had an early 2018 start, but Bale (who was also said to be attached) was busy filming Cheney, and Bradley Cooper attached to ''Deeper'' has been busy working on his directorial debut, he is still cutting the film right now, according to folks at cinemacon. .

Last edited:
Son, she was said to be ''in talks'' for both roles, I know that aint 100% confirmation, but the deal can only go sour due to scheduling from that point. lol

But all this info could easily be found on her imdb, which you was too lazy to look up. :oldrazz:

''RUIN'' apparently had an early 2018 start, but Bale (who was also said to be attached) was busy filming Cheney, and Bradley Cooper attached to ''Deeper'' has been busy working on his directorial debut, he is still cutting the film right now, according to folks at cinemacon. .

I know all about those two projects. Still waiting for official confirmation on her next role that doesn't include her playing Wonder Woman. By the way, I have read the Ruin script and I don't think she has the range to play the character of Elsa. 100% Oscar material for someone like Natalie Portman.

I can see her as Elsa, it might just be me and the casting director , oh, and director himself who can see that. :sly:

DYXs4Pa.gif

What is Ruin? Is there a plot summary for this? What's it about? And what's special about this potential role for Gal?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6731340/

The film follows a nameless ex-Nazi captain who navigates the ruins of post-WWII Germany determined to atone for his crimes during the war by hunting down the surviving members of his former SS Death Squad.

Who is Gal meant to be in that? Not the ex-Nazi captain?

I'd like her to have a role in a dramatic movie. And also in a comedy too.

Not sure what her acting role is in it.

Unsure of any details about that at the moment.

Who is Gal meant to be in that? Not the ex-Nazi captain?

The character name is Elsa. Her & the Captain are searching for someone. I won't go into heavy details, but you can find the script online if you want to read it.

how do people find comments from other verified people on instagram? need to be following them also or have the mobile app?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"