Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman

DexUarUXkAE6Adr.jpg

Is this a recent pic? If so, her quads need work. I am interested in knowing what type of training regiment he put her through and his goals for her. I am surprised he only started training her in early April. I would have started her training back in February due to her body type (Ectomorph).

Last edited:
Is this a recent pic? If so, her quads need work. I am interested in knowing what type of training regiment he put her through and his goals for her. I am surprised he only started training her in early April. I would have started her training back in February due to her body type (Ectomorph).

I mean considering the time setting and how cold war is touched upon heavily. It only makes sense that she is probably a spy. The world still hasn't seen wonder woman until Batman v Superman. So her costume would be new and not as revealing as it usually is. Im guessing there would be two different costumes. One that looks casual and another armor for the final battle with cheetah that she makes herself. But I bet both don't reveal her body that much.

images

images

images

Considering casual style in justice league was quite similar to that im sure they will mix it up at one point.

images

Because there weren't enough conversations prior about Gadot looking fit enough for the role. Not to say that can't be discussed, but come on, folks, we've been down this road before.

To be honest, she looks fitter then she was at the time at JL, and she may put some more muscle as her training is still continuing.

Gal trained with Mark Twight (of Gym Jones) for BvS and WW, and at the time of JL, Gal was pregnant so she might have done some light exercises only but now with her new trainer Magnus lygdback, she is back to training further.

Last edited:
Face of a successful warrior, that’s what that is

You are hilarious.

I mean considering the time setting and how cold war is touched upon heavily. It only makes sense that she is probably a spy. The world still hasn't seen wonder woman until Batman v Superman. So her costume would be new and not as revealing as it usually is. Im guessing there would be two different costumes. One that looks casual and another armor for the final battle with cheetah that she makes herself. But I bet both don't reveal her body that much.

images

images

images

Considering casual style in justice league was quite similar to that im sure they will mix it up at one point.

images
You are assuming a lot of thing about what the world knows of Wonder Woman and the continuity this sequel will follow.

:hmr: :ilv:

Some hot pics of Gal on this page.

And we need this here:

DfzhghPX0AA4vHO.jpg

This has probably already been mentioned, but they were filming at the Watergate building yesterday and that pic was taken Kingbird, a restaurant inside:

watergaterenderingfb.0.0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"