Rogue One Gareth Edwards directing Rogue One - Release Date Dec 16 2016

Rogue One is an awesome name, couldn't have asked for a better name farther from Attack of the Clones.

Me happy!

Of course it'd be Disney who'd make a SW film with a female protagonist (well four if Daisy Ridley turns out to be the "Luke" of the ST). Not that I'm complaining ;)

Sounds awesome. Remember reading the Rogue Squadron books all those years ago and they were great, a film similar to something to like that sounds like a win to me!!

Of course it'd be Disney who'd make a SW film with a female protagonist (well four if Daisy Ridley turns out to be the "Luke" of the ST). Not that I'm complaining ;)

That's actualy pretty cool, good to see more female lead Blockbuster films.

Edgar Ramirez as a badass pilot please. Also, this opens the door for another Rogue Squadron game. :cool:

We need a thread name change either for this thread or the section for the stand alones.

Yeah, it should be switched to, "DarthSkywalker's Dreams Coming True: Part 2"

Any guess at when this takes place?

No idea. But Rogue Squadron wasn't a thing until Luke made it a thing in Empire. So my money would be on post-RotJ. But you never know. It might be in the same era at TFA.

So this is no longer about heisting the Death Star plans?

A girl in the lead?? Yes please!! :up:

I think a film featuring Boba Fett will be a tricky one to do, though I can see a movie where he's involved as one of the main characters, vs. a movie about himself.

The bottom line: We cared about Boba because of the armor and his mysterious aura. No one cares about the guy under the helmet. So if he can't pull a Judge Dredd where he leaves his helmet on the entire time, then I would say nay.

I see, not interested in this one. Hopefully they get Ewan back for an Obi-Wan movie or get started on the Boba Fett movie soon.
I don't get you anymore Hunter. A whole movie of this:

tumblr_mihvywYp3o1rwxcjzo1_500.gif

Fc8ogd1.gif

doesn't get you excited? :csad:

A female lead is a...problem?? :huh:
Hunter is not the biggest fan of the young female lead in Star Wars. I on the other hand am already in love with the idea of Ridley and Jones leading Star Wars into its brave, new era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"