• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Rogue One General Rogue One News/Speculation/SPOILER Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
donnie-yen-stormtrooper.jpg

I love these helmets.

Oh, perfect! Thanks. :mnm:
No problem. :yay:

It will probably be on the back side of that estimate, as they like to make you watch the majority of the show before airing it. Thankfully it will be online right after it airs. You can't keep that offline. :funny:

I'm going to love the retro look or feel

This came out of nowhere. I wasn't expecting a trailer until Civil War. But using the home release of TFA as the starting line for this film's marketing makes sense. It's this movie's time now.

The trailer coming tomorrow gives it ample time to attach it to both Civil War and Jungle Book, two big hitters for Disney.

it's cool we're getting a teaser trailer for this tomorrow but i kinda wish they would have included it on the Force Awakens blu-ray

Its really going to be interesting to see the trailer tomorrow. Episode 7 toldly brought back my love for star wars after it went into hibernation after the prequles lol and I don't know any thing about this movie at all. I don't know what to expect with this being the first ever spin off star wars movie and with also having never read star wars stuff. I only know what I know about star wars from the movies and a little from the games.

Wow, didn't expect a teaser trailer until Civil War. Can't wait for this! The next SW film is upon us, guys! The franchise is in the safest hands with Disney and we are all bound to re-live our childhoods every year, for several years to come. It's golden days we live in :)

P.S Anyone plays the Outer Rim in Battelfront? The new maps are awesome!

Ten bucks says that the last 10 second shot of the tease is Darth Vader's iconic breathing followed by Vader and Palpatine having a conversation about the stolen Death Star plans in the background.

That would be very cool

I figured they would wait for May 4th but I'm glad they're not.

Yeah I was thinking that to.

Interested to see what a SW spin off will actually look like after all these years of talking about one. Cant wait to see what they have cooked up.

I loved the Rogue Squadron books back in the day so I am hoping this evokes a bit of that vibe.

Last edited:
Guys please how many hours until trailer? Thank you

Ten bucks says that the last 10 second shot of the tease is Darth Vader's iconic breathing followed by Vader and Palpatine having a conversation about the stolen Death Star plans in the background.

Ian Mcdiarmid isn't a part of the cast so it's unlikely we will see Palpatine.

Finally, some news! It was about time dammit. :argh:

:awesome:
I guess this is a Shadow Trooper? Or whatever they're called. They're cool!

Honestly after TFA my hype for the main series has kinda deflated, but I sure as heck am still looking forward to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"