Rogue One General Rogue One News/Speculation/SPOILER Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its exactly this attitude of yours that makes me think you're just making this up. Look at Magnar and others who report info in this section. They give their source or some evidence and readily when asked. Ive seen too many trolls do exactly what you are doing. They post some supposedly legit info and when asked about their source they say something like, "I have nothing to prove."

If your info was legit you shouldnt hesitate to confirm it or prove that it is. Having another valuable source in this section would be wonderful but you cant expect people to believe you when you are acting cagey, and refusing to say how you saw footage that hasnt been reported by anyone else on or outside of this forum.

Not trying to be cagey, I have reasons for not disclosing things like that. Other insiders can be more free with disclosing their sources but that's on them. However you're welcome to wait for publicly released footage and then see if I'm making this stuff up or not. I've been an on-and-off forum member for a number of years and to this day I haven't built up a reputation for being a troll or liar, FWIW.

Last edited:
On a separate note, I can confirm the earlier rumor that Jones and Luna will be in disguise as an Imperial Gunner and Imperial officer respectively at some point in the film, that part was shown in the footage.

ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY Teaser Preview

[YT]MaYv3Y8tyoQ[/YT]

Description: "Tune into Good Morning America tomorrow for the debut of the brand new teaser trailer for ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY."

ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY Teaser Preview

[YT]MaYv3Y8tyoQ[/YT]

Description: "Tune into Good Morning America tomorrow for the debut of the brand new teaser trailer for ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY."

Sweet! After today's news, I'm guessing we'll get our first Rogue One trailer attached to Civil War, with Dr Strange trailer premiering next week on Kimmel and being attached to Jungle Book.

rogue one: A star wars story teaser preview

description: "tune into good morning america tomorrow for the debut of the brand new teaser trailer for rogue one: A star wars story."

Hype!

Ten bucks says that the last 10 second shot of the tease is Darth Vader's iconic breathing followed by Vader and Palpatine having a conversation about the stolen Death Star plans in the background.

Let the hype begin!

Can't wait for this. I know Palpatine won't be a part of this, but I would love just one scene with him. Even as a hologram. Just one scene!

Let the hype begin!

Can't wait for this. I know Palpatine won't be a part of this, but I would love just one scene with him. Even as a hologram. Just one scene!

Why not? Is this confirmed? :huh:

Ten bucks says that the last 10 second shot of the tease is Darth Vader's iconic breathing followed by Vader and Palpatine having a conversation about the stolen Death Star plans in the background.

You really think so? I'd think Vader would be saved for the full trailer, not a teaser.

I figured they would wait for May 4th but I'm glad they're not.

You really think so? I'd think Vader would be saved for the full trailer, not a teaser.

I think it's a safe bet we'll get a shot of Vader or, at the very least, hear his breathing.

I can't wait!

Last edited:
And so it begins tomorrow should be nice.

where does the mpaa lists their trailer ratings ?

wanna know the length :D

I think we'll get a (really) brief shot of Vader at the end of the teaser.

Jesus! Outta nowhere with that. Looking forward to it!!!

I wasn't expecting this so soon but with the release of The Force Awakens on Blu-ray this week I guess they wanted to strike while the iron was hot with Star Wars hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"