The Force Awakens General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.take40.com/news/40248/fl...h-set-to-star-in-upcoming-star-wars-trilogy--

Here's some fresh news for you guys. I really don't know what to say about having someone like her in Star Wars. I do like some of Florence's music but she is definitely one of the last people I would consider.

Here's her most famous song(in my opinion):[YT]PQZhN65vq9E[/YT]

Since she's a red-head, my first thoughts would be Mara Jade? or Jaina?(Just because they are not using the established EU story, it doesn't mean that they can't keep the characters). I'm definitely afraid her career might end up suffering and it might do damage to Star Wars if done poorly. I mean remember the last movie where we had a famous singer involved in a blockbuster movie*cough* Battleship*cough*, not that it was any good to begin with.

Considering the original trilogy's leads were unknowns, I appreciate them going this route.

But we also have to remember that there are some moments of less than stellar acting in the original trilogy too. Very few in Empire though. Irvin Kershner knew how to work with actors, man.

I stopped the second it said "The Sun reported..."

I love Florance, but this is such a random bit of 'news'.

We need some real and very official news :oldrazz:

We need some real and very official news :oldrazz:

To quote Obi-Wan in ESB

"Patience!"

But ya I agree lol. I'm sure we will get some stuff soon especially with Celebration.

I stopped before I began.

StarTrek-mindblown.gif

To quote Obi-Wan in ESB

"Patience!"

But ya I agree lol. I'm sure we will get some stuff soon especially with Celebration.
You cant use Obi-Wan quotes against me :cmad:. I'm afraid we'll unravel and eat each other alive out of boredom and speculation if we dont get juicy news soon. The days where our battles were the discussions of OT vs PT, is EU canon or not, Han shot first, why didnt Chewie get a medal, ewoks: carnivores or cute little teddy bears will be long gone, and even speaking of Jar Jar will bring us wonderful memories :csad: Come on Disney, give us something! :jedi

You cant use Obi-Wan quotes against me :cmad:. I'm afraid we'll unravel and eat each other alive out of boredom and speculation if we dont get juicy news soon. The days where our battles were the discussions of OT vs PT, is EU canon or not, Han shot first, why didnt Chewie get a medal, ewoks: carnivores or cute little teddy bears will be long gone, and even speaking of Jar Jar will bring us wonderful memories :csad: Come on Disney, give us something! :jedi

Disney reply,"hmm....no."

So what's been the last actual bit of new SW news that we got?

Knights Of The Old Republic being released on the iPad I think

Hm, I bet it either goes Christmas or 2016 then. Just doesn't feel like enough time to hit that summer 2015 date.

True.

However, they could pull it off --- Abrams is an efficient director.

The Avengers 2 will start filming also in early 2014, Star trek into Darkness also started in early 2012 for the May 2013 release, so i don't see reason to worry about the summer release date

The Avengers 2 will start filming also in early 2014, Star trek into Darkness also started in early 2012 for the May 2013 release, so i don't see reason to worry about the summer release date

Also both Iron Man 3 and Avengers started filming around May 2011 and 2012 respectively, a full year before their release. J.J. has more than enough time to get it right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"