Days of Future Past Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4806795783_35098cebf7_z.jpg

I want this hair.

Tussled hair needs brought back.

For her character, it is!

I don't want to see a blonde Rogue. Imagine if Rogue is stronger and smashing things but her hair is blonde, I will be half-satisfied.

neither blonde or black.

Rogue has brown hair, Singer! And is a woman, so women change hair colours often. Give us the sexy Rogue please!

Anna can pull it off easily!

Where is this blonde hair talk coming from? Just because Anna is sporting blonde locks right now doesn't mean the character will? LOL Are you people new to movies?

So instead they go for a blonde Rogue? This is a Multi-million Dollar undertaking. They'll make it work.

Why are you pushing this issue? Sounds like you are secretly hoping for a blonde Rogue? LOL :oldrazz:

No I'm not. I just prefer Anna Paquin to dye her hair brunette.

I think a wig for Rogue might not be a good option.

Anna probably will be wearing a wig. Do you realise how much damage it would be to her hair to go from blonde-brunette-back to blonde? She already has to constantly dye it anyway, I dont think she wants to go bald.

I'm more concerned over her costume. I can deal with any hair colour really.

Anna probably will be wearing a wig. Do you realise how much damage it would be to her hair to go from blonde-brunette-back to blonde? She already has to constantly dye it anyway, I dont think she wants to go bald.

Latin superstar Shakira dyes her hair blonde all the time and she's naturally a brunette and she's not even close to being bald.

Non-Permanant brown probably wouldn't hurt things. Don't really care though.

yeah, there are non-permantant stuff they could use to keep her own hair, instead of a wig.

I hope it doesnt look fake. I hate fake looking wigs on these big movies.

Are we really even considering accepting a blonde Rogue? Not to be one of those nitpicky nerds who can't accept change but that's like giving Prof. X a mohawk!

agree. And with the curly hair she use to have on most photoshoots and some episodes

Anna can be blonde. She just can dye the sides of her hair brown though, leaving a blonde strip in the middle. :oldrazz:

All-round ridiculous newspaper, Daily Mail, wasted their time by writing an article about Anna going to the hairdresser.

Did she come out blonde or brunette? :cool:

article-2308671-19445DA6000005DC-33_634x753.jpg

Probably blonde. ;)

But she's back in LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"