Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mark Salling is bored a lot of the time, and every once in a while gets a scene where he really makes the effort (his breakdown with Beiste). Unfortunately, that scene with Jake was pretty obviously one where Mark was bored.

No matter how well he acted that scene it would feel weird in general. That was their first time meeting each other and it lasted all of a minute and BAM! Puck disappears rest of the episode. It was like a dream sequence when a dead person comes to you.

I can't post from my phone but there are more pics of the cast as superheroes on Murphy's Twitter. Artie looks to be Xavier and Jake is a Superman-type.

I dont think I have ever been so excitied by a Glee photo before...hope they dont screw this reunion up.

Y4ZPD.jpg

tumblr_mbt34lhzaF1rtd8ogo1_1280.jpg

Reunion is already ruined due to lack of mohawk. :o

RUINED, I say! :csad:

tumblr_mbua3spY921r4ezfzo1_500.png

Really Ryan? Really? You had 3 years and now it is your favorite thing when they rarely appear?

What bomb is Quinn going to drop on us this time?

Or she moved into The Murder House and is now a ghost.

So I stop watching until Quinn comes back and the first time I come back to the thread, she's back. Awesome.

Those pics really reminded me of how much more attractive I find these girls when they're not wearing the Cheerios uniform/hair.

Get out of there, Britt. Get out NOW!

Yea, I never saw what the big deal was about Santana until I saw her out of her Cheerios uniform/ponytail, and suddenly she was so much more attractive than I'd ever thought she was.

The Superheroes.

1012201283705AM-2330588706498954864.jpg

A43aCyCAAANcmM-4037504206331218264.jpg

Becky Jackson is dressed as a bumblebee, too. This is supposedly part of Sam and Blaine's canned food delivery group for Thanksgiving.

The cast is tweeting a lot of pictures from the choir room today. Looks like the only ND members past or present who are missing are Rachel, Kurt, and of course Rory who Ryan said would be back. I think they're filming Thanksgiving, but why wouldn't Kurt & Rachel be there?
6ef35864171311e2990322000a1e8ad2_7.jpg

A5RNyCaCMAA7fRljpg_large.jpg

Last edited:
It’s a done deal: Jessica Sanchez, whose monster pipes and near-perfect pitch carried her all the way to a second-place finish on Season 11 of American Idol, has closed a deal to recur on Glee, TVLine has learned exclusively.

There are no details on what role Glee executive producer Ryan Murphy might have in store for the 16-year-old California native or when she will first appear on screen. (Might she be the much-buzzed-about new love interest for Finn?!)

During her Idol run, Sanchez became an early front-runner on the strength of scorching Vegas-round renditions of “It Doesn’t Matter Anymore” and “The Prayer,” followed by a spot-on rendition of “I Will Always Love You” on Whitney Houston night. Later, in a Top 7 week shocker, Ryan Seacrest revealed the girl who sometimes performed as her alter-ego Bebe Chez was the lowest vote getter, but the judges promptly vetoed America’s decision by using their sole “save” of the season. Sanchez then went on to steal the show during the Idol finale by virtue of a jaw-dropping duet with Broadway legend Jennifer Holliday on the Dreamgirls classic “And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going.”

This marks Sanchez’s third time at the primetime rodeo. Back in 2006, she appeared as a contestant on the inaugural season NBC’s America’s Got Talent.

Read More at: http://tvline.com/2012/10/15/glee-j...55#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"