Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss her nicknames for Coach Beiste.

Latest Murphy Q & A:

- Blaine will go to New York for Christmas, and he and Kurt have a Christmas duet

- episode 11 is a Sadie Hawkins dance episode and will touch on Blaine getting gay-bashed at the Sadie Hawkins at his old school before Dalton

- Valentine's Day episode wedding

- Brittana is not over forever

The Grease songs are starting to come out, I've never watched the movie but I'm liking the songs. Blake Jenner (Glee Project winner) sounds great on Greased Lightning and I already like Kitty's voice better than Marley's.
http://www.gleethemusic.com/us/glease

http://tvline.com/2012/11/04/glee-season-4-cast-aisha-tyler-jakes-mom/
Glee Exclusive: The Talk's Aisha Tyler to Guest Star as
's Mother!
Aisha Tyler is headed to Glee to offer some much-needed parental guidance to McKinley’s newest bad boy.

TVLine has learned exclusively that the actress-slash-Talking head will guest star on the Fox hit as the mother of Jacob Artist’s enfant terrible, Jake.

Tyler, who in addition to yakking it up daily on CBS’s The Talk provides the voice behind ISIS agent Lana Kane on FX’s Archer, is currently shooting her Glee episode.

There’s no word if Tyler’s character will have a run-in with the other Mrs. Puckerman, a.k.a. the mother of Jake’s half-brother Puck (Mark Salling), who has appeared on and off since Season 1 (as played by actress Gina Hecht).
Lana Kane... :atp:

Aisha Tyler is going to be playing Jakes mother So glad that the newbeis are more important than developing Tina/Artie/Brittany/Mercedes with their parents after 4 seasons.

No one was ever going to give a **** about Tina. That was just a little pipedream of ours... :csad:

Episode 10 Christmas episode, Burt visits Kurt in NYC....and brings Blaine with him. Klaine has a Christmas duet and from the sound of things either get back together at Christmas or the episode after.

Also, Ryder has a crush on Marley.

I'm so tired of these goody two shoes. They need to introducing some characters with some spice.

And this Christmas episode better note revolve around klaine. I would also how that they just decide to be friends for the remainder of the season. Let them both date new people.

Well Christmas isn't all about Klaine, there's also some "It's a Wonderful Life" story involving Rachel. Personally, I just wish their Christmas episodes didn't always need to be so weird.

And Kurt and Blaine dating anyone besides each other doesn't look likely.

Christmas weirdness has become a signature of Glee.

More Gleeful spoilers...

is artie getting any big story lines soon? we know he's helping directing grease, but anything else?
“It’s a Wonderful Life”! Oh, what if Artie was not in a wheelchair? Well, we will see how that would’ve been.

will santana slap quinn??
Well, Quinn will slap her, let’s see what Santana will do…

why does nd only sing one song this sectionals?
Something happens in the end of Gangnam Style.

do klaine have any real-world interaction in the xmas ep?
yes

will we see more about artie and sugar together?
no

is quinn in the christmas ep?if yes, who will she interact with?
no

does kurt see "beauty school drop out?
yes

what is the trail of cheerios for in that pic ryan tweeted?
a bram thing

any friendly interaction between marley and kitty?
yes

is santana in 4x10?
no

do you know anything about the moulin rouge tribute episode?
no

what is the klaine christmas duet? is it a fantasy sequence?
it’s not a fantasy

ryan murphy said there would be a lot of rachel solos coming up, can you say what any of them are?
she has two in one episode! oh, and you already heard one.

any brittany in episode 9? :)
of course

is there any signs of santana going to nyc in the upcoming episodes?
no

is glee doing anymore taylor swift songs in upcoming episodes?
till ep 10, no.

any blaine and burt interaction?
yes

does quinn seem different when she comes back?
yes

is glee covering the beatles anytime soon?
till ep 10, no

will we be seeing much of quinn in the episodes she's in??
yes

is kurt coming home for christmas? or is he staying in ny?
NY

what's going on with artie? any insight as to why he's dressed like a jock in adam shankman's picture?
“It’s a Wonderful Life”

will burt be going to visit kurt in ny at christmas? :)
yes

is quinn going to be expelled from yale because of the romance with her professor?? thanks
no

can you us if the klaine duet in the christmas episode is sad or happy?
happy

when blaine and tina do any kind of performance when they are cheerios?
no

is gangnam style the only song nd performs at sectionals?
yes

any exciting things for puck coming up? do we learn more about what he's doing now that he's graduated high school?
yes we will have more history with his bro and more LA stuff!!

how much of the christmas episode is fantasy sequence(s)?
same time as props, I believe.

are klaine happy in the christmas episode? is it a good episode for them?
yes, it’s a good episode for them! :)

do the warblers appear in 4x09/4x10 or are they gone after 4x08?
gone after 408

are there any wemma moments in episode 10?
no Emma in the xmas episode

tell us something of finn+ryder. will finn take him under his wing?
yes! they will become friends and finn will help ryder!

does ryder have a crush on marley?
Yes!

do you know in how many episodes quinn will be until now?

does brittana have a conversation in ep9?
nope

do you know if there is going to be a sam solo anytime?
ep 10

is there anything positive about finchel happening that we can look forward to? :)
phone call on episode 9, not that good tho.
not that good BUT they will not fight, it’s just that it’s not a ‘lets be together’

will blaine and rachel interact or sing together at all in 410?
no

do blaine and tina join the cheerios for the same reason or their reasons are different?
same reason.

will santana hook up with someone besides brittany in any of the upcoming episodes? thank you!!
no

is "something stupid" a fantasy sequence or something planned between the two?
It’s real.

are there gonna be any rachel and finn (in the real world) scenes during the christmas episode?
no

can we expect faberry scenes for 4x09 or 4x10?
no

does kurt mom appear in the flashback with 8year old kurt?
no

is damian's role in 4x10 extensive or just a cameo? can you tell us if he will sing? (not necessarily what song, just a yes/no answer)
he’s the guardian angel

will we be introduced to finn's rumored love interest in these future episodes?
no

who plays george in 410?
artie

how will the interaction between quinn and kitty be?
let’s just say that Quinn is Kitty’s idol, so it will be pretty good.

does the klaine christmas duet take place split screen or in the same place?
same place

in 4x5 will the wemma fans be satisfied with what we get?
i think so

will rachel be spending christmas in lima?
no

is kurt happy to see blaine in nyc?
yes

do you know anything about the sam/brittany wedding? is it a dream sequence?
it’s real

Kurt’s solo (4x09) is from the broadway show “Company”.

http://gleekoutbr.tumblr.com/

2q04zs3.gif

All I gots to say really

Those wedding spoilers, where the hell did that come from

I know where they came from, I mean where, as in, storyline-wise.

Maybe they'll get married as a joke and it turns out it's official.

Am I the only one who things they're setting up a loss at Sectionals? With Gangnam Style being the only song that they're performing because "something happens," I feel like that doesn't bode very well for the New Directions. It would be interesting to see what they do with the season if there's no other competition episodes to go through. And it would get pretty boring if they go to Nationals every season.

They'll most likely lose for shock value then come to learn after the Christmas hiatus that the winners were disqualified.

I would be fine with that. But I know that them losing is only going to make them go "of course we couldnt win without Finn and Rachel! they are the only reasons we won last year!"

The new Warbler, Hunter, will probably be the culprit.

That's what I expect. Hunter will sabotage New Directions and they end up losing.

Then, somehow -- Perhaps a true redemption for Sebastian? -- the truth is revealed, the Warblers are disqualified (Explaining their absence after Sectionals) and ND continues onwards to Nationals again.

I could see sebastain doing something to make nd win since he probably isn't a fan of Hunter.

The "Glease" songs I've listened to ("Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee" and the reprise of it, "You're the One That I Want", "Hopelessly Devoted to You") are okay, but they make me want to listen to the versions from the movie more than excited for the episode.

Alex Newell aka Unique has been upped to series regular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"