The Force Awakens Harrison Ford interested in returning....

I can see him agreeing to come back in some capacity if the stars align right for this thing.

And if he gets a great death scene.

Frankly, I might cry if he, Fisher, of Hamill die in one of these films.

Lol at Harrison Ford on Kimmel yesterday.

Can't post because of cussing, but it's hilarious: look it up on yt.

Ford might be waiting to see a script before signing on. They might also still be working on getting all three of the original stars back. I doubt they'd be satisfied with only one or two, it has to be all three.

Ford might be waiting to see a script before signing on. They might also still be working on getting all three of the original stars back. I doubt they'd be satisfied with only one or two, it has to be all three.

I myself believe Hamil and Fisher were signed last year before the sale to Disney became public. Think Fords been a bit of a problem but I now believe he's agreed too. Also I expect an announcement either at the European thing or in the summer, when we'll know a lot about the entire casting.

I mean, he has got to die. Guaranteed. They almost killed him in Return of the Jedi. You know it's gonna happen now. Snoppy.

I think that if Ford comes back, it will be BECAUSE they promised to give him the heroic death scene that he wanted in RPTJ. Plus, he is getting up there in years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"