The Force Awakens Han Solo Will Return

Hellz YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

While I want to be all excited and believe the site...all their scoops seem awfully convenient.

I have the biggest grin on my face right now. :D

While I want to be all excited and believe the site...all their scoops seem awfully convenient.

Because they're not scoops. Ford already said he was open to come back. It was only a matter of time.

This deal keeps getting better all the time :word:

Because they're not scoops. Ford already said he was open to come back. It was only a matter of time.

Yes, I'd much prefer to hear confirmation form Lucasfilm or Ford though. I would consider that confirmation.

if this is true, then the natural story progression would be for the new trilogy to focus on the Solo twins.

Man, I don't think I can remember a time when I wanted a rumor to be true this much.

I will love this if it happens. :up:

I'd pee my pants if this is true. What's the track record of this El Mayimbe from Latino Review?

Well, Mayimbe said it was confirmed. Luke and Leia are not far behind, if not already locked down for the movie.

I'd pee my pants if this is true. What's the track record of this El Mayimbe from Latino Review?

Pretty good apparently....however I still want some kind of official something!

Yeah, I think this almost locks Luke and Leia. You can't have Han returning without them. And you certainly can't bring back Ford and then recast Hamill and Fisher. Those three are a package deal. If Ford has inked a deal, those two can't be far behind.

Then that means as we speak, Mark Hamill is doing crunches.

Rumor is Hamill's been working with a personal trainer for awhile now.

Pretty cool then. Hamill must be pretty stoked since this is his first movie gig in years. He'll be giving it his all with every step... literally and figuratively.

Great news, but I think most fans already assumed he would return. I'm guessing we'll be getting confirmations on Luke and Leia soonish?

Then that means as we speak, Mark Hamill is doing crunches.

Not that surprised really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"