Henry Cavill IS Superman: - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks pretty normal to me.

Its really too bad the pic is doesnt show more of his physique though.

Looks good IMO. Very tan, but in a natural way. He just looks healthy, good, clean and wholesome. And I really like the wind-blown hair. :up:

It is amazing how Henry looks so much Clark in university days drawn by John Byrne:
Lori1.jpg

The tan makeup will hopefully look less obvious with the way the movie is being shot, but stands out a lot in a normal photo.

The tan makeup will hopefully look less obvious with the way the movie is being shot, but stands out a lot in a normal photo.

Yeah, he actually does look a little yellow compared to the other dude. Bronzer, anyone?

No, Superman-vibe. S-u-p-e-r-m-a-n...

Cavill does look like he stepped out of a comic book and certainly looks a lot thicker than he did in the Immortals.

johnbyrne.jpg

SHSUPERMAN1.jpg

HenryCavillImmortalsHeader.jpg

that's one of the worst photos of Cavill i've ever seen....because of the bad lighting, he ends up looking creepy
It kind of looks like he has a ton of makeup on too. I may be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me. Do they normally cake on the makeup on guys in movies?

It kind of looks like he has a ton of makeup on too. I may be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me. Do they normally cake on the makeup on guys in movies?

Yep. With good light, this makeup will look natural.

And maybe this tan is to make a difference between young and older Clark. (I suppose they were filming flashbacks).

yes, i think are they trying to pay homage to Bryan Singer's Superman Returns where Brandon Routh was wearing bloody mascara throughout the movie.

Snyder is on his way to providing us the greatest homage of homages in history.

Wonder why they went with that hair style. I always thought it was kinda funny on Smallville.

its called the jason patric lost boys style. Snyder is trying to bring it back into fashion.

Welling tried it in Smallville, but nobody can touch the original Jim Morrison esque Jason Patric in his prime!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jason Patric even brought it back a few years ago. He's trying to bring into fashion. Looks like Snyder noticed and hijacked his style for Cavill.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

All hail the Jason Patric hairstyle, Superman will now rock the sleep all day party all night look.

Everybody wheres makeup in the movies. Don't be surprised when you can actually TELL they're wearing it in an amateur on-set photograph.

Make-up aside, Cavill looks good... except for that goofy-ass looking hair. I pray that's just young Clark's 'do of choice.

Everybody wheres makeup in the movies. Don't be surprised when you can actually TELL they're wearing it in an amateur on-set photograph.

Make-up aside, Cavill looks good... except for that goofy-ass looking hair. I pray that's just young Clark's 'do of choice.

no its pretty much confirmed by sources that cavill is paying homage to the jason patric lost boys hairstyle. Snyder ordered him to do it or else.

Cavill is bringing it back into fashion under Snyder's orders.
Poor chap.

Cavill looks great, altough to me his hair seems more 80's than late 90's there.

EDIT: What is it with "hair" and this movie?

With that much hair, they likely have to re-do his hair for every scene. In the wind it just becomes a mess. This is probably after he's just been standing around outside not filming for a while.

Is it just me or does Cavill appear to be giving off a real Christopher Reeve vibe there? Especially the eyes.

Holy cow, dude.
I got a chill down my spine. His Christopher Reeve vibe in this picture is stronger than Routh's. Wow.

You also have to realize that the scene that is being/has been filmed is a Tornado scene in which his hair was probably blown all over the place. So I wouldn't expect it to be perfectly combed or anything.

Plus, that is clearly university years Clark Kent. He hasnt become Superman yet. He is wearing the same clothes of the Tornado shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"