Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rock that jacket :o

But I have a better one anyway :hehe: mine has a hoodie :palps:

aNXqGNT.gif

That has to be one of the best GIF's ever! Damn that's creepy. lol

Is Henry married yet? When he was cast I recall reading that he and his girlfriend (a professional equestrian) were engaged and set to marry in the next year to year and a half.

Routh is a hunk too yet women did not especially turn out for SR. It will be interesting to see if Henry can bring in the females.

Is Henry married yet? When he was cast I recall reading that he and his girlfriend (a professional equestrian) were engaged and set to marry in the next year to year and a half.

Routh is a hunk too yet women did not especially turn out for SR. It will be interesting to see if Henry can bring in the females.

Cavill and his fiancee broke up. He's dating Gina Carano now.

Cavill and his fiancee broke up. He's dating Gina Carano now.

A female poster has the quick answer :yay:. Not a surprise.

Henry supposedly has a small cult following among women and it's clear why. He is a hunk but so is Routh and it didn't help SR.

One thing Henry has that many actors don't is an incredible amount of charm. And he is polite as hell - Brits are classy that way.

Whether MOS does well or not, I now think Henry was an inspired choice. Which I didn't initially.

Henry is on a whole other level of hunk compared to Routh. I'm a frequent poster on a female/gay male-heavy forum, and when he was cast, someone (not me, I swear) actually made a thread about it and everyone came in and was :atp: all over the place. He's already earned the movie a good chunk of the female population, for sure! :lmao:

I've been admiring Henry for years! :p is anyone familiar with that LJ site ohnotheydidnt
well, he used to be one of the boyfriends, his picture posts had thousands of comments back in the good old days, years before he was cast as Superman, he's always had that sort of pull.

Blame him for unleashing Twilight to the world, the writer based Edward Cullen on him LOL

I want him to be a big star, but I really hope he doesn't inspire the Twilight level of crazy.

I've been admiring Henry for years! :p is anyone familiar with that LJ site ohnotheydidnt
well, he used to be one of the boyfriends, his picture posts had thousands of comments back in the good old days, years before he was cast as Superman, he's always had that sort of pull.

Blame him for unleashing Twilight to the world, the writer based Edward Cullen on him LOL

I want him to be a big star, but I really hope he doesn't inspire the Twilight level of crazy.
I used to read ONTD, but had to stop because it was such a timewaster. :funny: I don't quite remember the hubbub over Cavill, but it was probably because I wasn't paying that much attention to him. :o

They also went NUTS for TDK back in 2008. It was hilarious - the war of fanboys vs celebrity fangirls, over a Batman movie. Heathus Christ? Sexhart? Jesus Bale? Good times. :awesome:

Also, I can't blame him for Twilight. Edward Cullen obviously didn't inherit Henry's charm and preference for strong, sporty women. :oldrazz: I'm just thankful he wasn't cast in the movies! :doh:

Last edited:
I used to read ONTD, but had to stop because it was such a timewaster. :funny: I don't quite remember the hubbub over Cavill, but it was probably because I wasn't paying that much attention to him. :o

They also went NUTS for TDK back in 2008. It was hilarious - the war of fanboys vs celebrity fangirls, over a Batman movie. Heathus Christ? Sexhart? Jesus Bale? Good times. :awesome:

LOL!
Ohh the summer of 2008 was the best, we had such a fun time with TDK, Heathus Christ and Señor Bale :woot:

And the breakup with Askars was hilarious! after the heartbreak ontd moved onto Henry and that's when the crazyness begun! another community was created ontd_cavill I'm not sure if it's still working

I haven't visited ONTD in years, I think I'm gonna come back, I guess Henry is back to being the boyfriend with MoS just around the corner. lol ONTD broke up with him when he got engaged. It's like everybody started hating him lol

Last edited:
I tried to admire Routh's looks but the more I saw of him the more "eh" he became. There is a blandness to his good looks and I think he is a bad actor with very little screen presence .

I thought that Cavill had pretty good screen prescence in Immortals and was decent acting wise. That film isn't about acting though so no one was amazing or anything. I don't think you need a superb actor for the role or anything but I could hardly stand Routh. He did have a good Superman look though.

The biggest difference between Cavill and Routh is sex appeal, Cavill has him completely beat in that area. And as a young lady, it's awesome seeing a sexy Superman.

LOL!
Ohh the summer of 2008 was the best, we had such a fun time with TDK, Heathus Christ and Señor Bale :woot:

And the breakup with Askars was hilarious! after the heartbreak ontd moved onto Henry and that's when the crazyness begun! another community was created ontd_cavill I'm not sure if it's still working

I haven't visited ONTD in years, I think I'm gonna come back, I guess Henry is back to being the boyfriend with MoS just around the corner. lol ONTD broke up with him when he got engaged. It's like everybody started hating him lol
Yes! Señor Bale! I can't believe I forgot about that one. :doh:

I tried to admire Routh's looks but the more I saw of him the more "eh" he became. There is a blandness to his good looks and I think he is a bad actor with very little screen presence .

I thought that Cavill had pretty good screen prescence in Immortals and was decent acting wise. That film isn't about acting though so no one was amazing or anything. I don't think you need a superb actor for the role or anything but I could hardly stand Routh. He did have a good Superman look though.

The biggest difference between Cavill and Routh is sex appeal, Cavill has him completely beat in that area. And as a young lady, it's awesome seeing a sexy Superman.
For a while, I wouldn't be able to pick Cavill out of a lineup of similarly rugged, good-looking brunette guys, but now I can, thanks to MoS. :awesome:

That's what he has over Routh and even Welling - he's more rugged without losing refinement (aka, going into Joe Manganiello "caveman" look).

Yes! Señor Bale! I can't believe I forgot about that one. :doh:

For a while, I wouldn't be able to pick Cavill out of a lineup of similarly rugged, good-looking brunette guys, but now I can, thanks to MoS. :awesome:

That's what he has over Routh and even Welling - he's more rugged without losing refinement (aka, going into Joe Manganiello "caveman" look).
Man you are so gosh darn correct. That is other good difference between Cavill and Welling and the like.

Last edited:

God the TDK party posts over at ONTD back in 08 was absolutely golden. I would sometimes get stuck in one page just laughing my ass off. :hehe: It's a shame it didn't happen with TDKR but that's expected given how fickle the posters there are. One moment you're a god and after a few months, you're the scum of the earth. :funny:

RE: Cavill - I always found him good looking but he hasn't convinced me yet acting-wise. I will admit though that I haven't seen that many films of him yet to fully judge him. He seems like a nice guy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"