Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - - - - - Part 15

The Variety article says she was in consideration for a role in Man From Uncle but that budget cuts may have made it hard to close a deal and she may do a remake of Annie instead.

I think MFU probably has like an 80 million dollar budget,

The budget of Man From Uncle has been cut.

As a result of performances like Lone Ranger and Pacific Rim no doubt. The studios are finally realising they can't just spend $200 million on a film and have a guaranteed hit on their hands just because it has the right ingredients for a summer blockbuster.

Agreed. Man from UNCLE was popular in its day, but most younger people these days have never heard of it. Casting young leads like Cavill and Hammer might help, but given the underperformance of remakes of old TV shows like The Lone Ranger and The A-Team, they probably realize they're taking on a big risk.

His shoes are always so...:barf:

WTM with his shoes??? I like them :) Classy :)
Same as my father. Ok, not really the same mark...

I think his shoes are a spy element :woot: It looks like what Bond could wear. :007

I'm yound and I don't know what MFU is about. But if Henry is a spy in this movie, so I would like too much to watch it! :fhm:
What convinced me is a picture of Henry and Armmie :huh: together.
So styled.

As a result of performances like Lone Ranger and Pacific Rim no doubt. The studios are finally realising they can't just spend $200 million on a film and have a guaranteed hit on their hands just because it has the right ingredients for a summer blockbuster.

I don't MFU was ever going to cost that much.

WTM with his shoes??? I like them :) Classy :)
Same as my father. Ok, not really the same mark...

I think his shoes are a spy element :woot: It looks like what Bond could wear. :007

I'm yound and I don't know what MFU is about. But if Henry is a spy in this movie, so I would like too much to watch it! :fhm:
What convinced me is a picture of Henry and Armmie :huh: together.
So styled.

I don't see the problem with his shoes either.

The Variety article says she was in consideration for a role in Man From Uncle but that budget cuts may have made it hard to close a deal and she may do a remake of Annie instead.

Huston's movie wasn't really like the play, so I'm surprisingly okay with this. Though the play wasn't like the comics, I heard :p

Is this movie going to be like Immortals and by that I mean no1 is going to see it?

Immortals made back its budget three times and saw Relativity Media's biggest opening weekend to date.

I have zero interest in that new movie, not even Henry is making me wanna see it.

We'll see.

I think I might have to see it is only for Henry, but Armie Hammer is making me not want to sit through if. I will never understand why this dude keeps getting work.

^ I sense a major uproar if he's cast as the new Batman. Hopefully it's just a terrible, unrealistic rumor. He's not a bad actor in my opinion, but it would most definitely be a serious case of miscasting. :dry:

I dont think so. Batman would be taller than superman then.

I think I might have to see it is only for Henry, but Armie Hammer is making me not want to sit through if. I will never understand why this dude keeps getting work.

Because he's got one of the coolest names going around. Think I might name my first kid Naval Screwdriver in his honor.

I don't see the problem with his shoes either.

Yeah, I am completely baffled by that original comment. You can't tell exactly what kind of shoes Cavill is wearing there, but I was looking through photos of him at recent premieres and the shoes he is wearing at all of them are pure class. 2-eyelet Chukka ankle boots, captoe oxfords, brown wingtips - all with classic, naturally shaped lasts but slightly elongated points for a more modern and youthful look.

That's what I said. It's classy. I seriously think he has some good tastes.

And I want MATT BOMER for Batman!! :)
He looks alike Henry, he's handsome and a good actor too!
Blue eyes, dark hair, handsoooommmmme!!

I'm happy the two most beautiful men of this world are good actors.
It's great to think we can love them for something else than their body, though it's a part of acting too. I mean, to be pretty is important if we want to become an actor.

When Henry started, he was so pretty (I feel right saying "pretty" for him)!!
All pics of him young were so good!
Except that ones where he is said to be "chubby".
He said in an interview, except I'm making a mistake, that his ex gf was not so bothered by his former looks. I wonder who they were and how they feel knowing how gorgeous he has become.
"Hey, I dated Superman once!" :D "But he was fatter..." (ok, I suppose I would not have said the second part)
Well, fat or not, I would like so much to have dated him, just for his personality.
Why aren't there other men like him?
Well, we don't know him personally, but he looks so nice, humble and etc...
(but sometimes he has this weird "angry" look that he does unconsciously, it scares me a bit...)

Boomer will never e Batman. DC does not like to invite controvercy and casting a gay lead in the role is gonna turn into that. Wish it was not so.

Why the hell would anyone want Batman and Superman to look like twins? Just because there are sometimes jokes about them looking alike doesn't mean they should be portrayed as semi clones.

Boomer will never e Batman. DC does not like to invite controvercy and casting a gay lead in the role is gonna turn into that. Wish it was not so.

It has nothing to do with that. The general public doesn't give a crap about that stuff for the most part. Ian McKellan's sexuality has not harmed any of his casting opportunities and the X-Men films were big hits despite thematic analogies to recent gay rights issues (like any other minority rights issue) and Singer's own orientation. Boomer will likely never be Batman because he's too petite and small boned (no weight training can change that, the guy just doesn't have a tall, superhero frame) and has demonstrated little range for dark, brooding and serious. Most of his big roles have been suave and snarky.

Boomer will likely never be Batman because he's too petite and small boned (no weight training can change that, the guy just doesn't have a tall, superhero frame) and has demonstrated little range for dark, brooding and serious. Most of his big roles have been suave and snarky.

Yeah, although smaller boned like Cavill, he lacks the British actor's wider frame. Still, Bomer doesn't have a bad physique at all; and I actually think weight training would only help him in that regard even if he didn't end up looking like a beast much in the same way Cavill did. Obviously, results will vary depending on body type and such, but working out can't hurt. Okay, it can hurt, but you know what I mean! :oldrazz:

Prior to bulking up for Batman Begins, Bale was fairly petite as well.

images

Yeah, although smaller boned like Cavill, he lacks the British actor's wider frame. Still, Bomer doesn't have a bad physique at all; and I actually think weight training would only help him in that regard even if he didn't end up looking like a beast much in the same way Cavill did. Obviously, results will vary depending on body type and such, but working out can't hurt. Okay, it can hurt, but you know what I mean! :oldrazz:

Prior to bulking up for Batman Begins, Bale was fairly petite as well.

images

Bale's got wide shoulders. Boomer hasn't the frame for it. He looks small in real life and the costume would make him look even smaller. Think skinny cosplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"