Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - - - - - Part 15

tumblr_mp4cvaaww31qh0tuqo1_500.gif

Henry and his face because Henry and his face.

Perfect way to welcome a new thread TheNextNolan22 :atp:

What's this discussion about Henry being all serious all the time, he's just polite and charming, and nice and polite :p he's like Clark Kent. :p
He was into the jokes when he thought they were funny, like when Amy and Russell were joking with him.

Last edited:
Don't know why his hair can't be like in the gif...they went out of their way to make his natural curl less traditionally superman :mad:

Yeah, I'm not really sure why they did that.

I'm glad there was no curl, same with the undies.

The curl would have been ok, as long as it's not shaped like an S.

Wasn't there a joke about a few loose strands of hair in one of the stills being the Superman curl? lol

I think the curl only looks silly if it's not natural (Hello, Superman Returns). But Henry's hair has a natural curl to it so it's a bit odd that they didn't take advantage of that. But whatever. He still looked perfect as Superman.

They probably just didn't want their version of Superman to have a curl.

Don't know why his hair can't be like in the gif...they went out of their way to make his natural curl less traditionally superman :mad:

Well, arguably, it is not very believable for a modern interpretation of DP Clark Kent to have his traditionally slicked hair (in contrast to Supes' windswept hair). So to differentiate the two, it made good sense to slick Superman's hair instead. Furthermore, having Cavill's hair as short as in the gif really reduces their options in terms of Clark's hairstyle and how much they can differentiate it from Superman's.

I think the curl only looks silly if it's not natural (Hello, Superman Returns). But Henry's hair has a natural curl to it so it's a bit odd that they didn't take advantage of that. But whatever. He still looked perfect as Superman.

I noticed he had a curl in the scene at the end with Ma Kent

I actually like that his natural curly hair was on the Clark Kent we saw during the last scene rather than superman

Not sure if old news, but on Comcast.net I came across an article/video saying Cavill is dating the girl from The Big Bang Theory.

Don't remind me. :o

Sawyer is frustrated he can't have Henry to himself :funny:

Omg Figs your sig. I'm dying.
CLee being a badass I see

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95