Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - - - - - Part 15

In the pic, bale looks big head with narrow shoulders.

Look at his neck, it's foreshortened. The angle of the pic seems from slightly above him making his head look big and his neck disappear.

Lots of people look small when they're near tall men.

Remember Bale? He was so thin in The Machinist. But he had an awesome shape as Batman. So it does not mean anything.

Henry seemed skin too in some movies. Look at "Mon-El" : he looked like a fat tall giant, making Superman smaller near him. Same when Superman is near Zod because Shannon is taller. While Henry is not "petite"...

I think Matt can do it perfectly. And remember Henry had to work out to become a healthy Superman. Matt could do it too.

And as far as I know, lots of people are convinced Matt can be "Christian Grey" who is a "dark" character. And it's not only because of his physical (which would be perfect to play Bruce Wayne as a playboy) but also thanks to his talent. Lots of people believe he has this "dark side". (anyway he's an actor, so he can play a character, whatever if this character is a happy one or not ; lots of actors are said to be the next Batman and they haven't necessarily played a dark character before)

(noboby need to be "dark", even Bale was not so much, it was mostly because of the dark light and his cotume + of course, his talent : he was depressive, and Matt can do it too according to some scenes in White Collar)

But I can be ok with Batman looking less muscled than Superman. I mean, Superman is obviously the stronger, so...
I've always thought of Bruce Wayne as a playboy, not a super-muscled man who seems so strong he could participate in a gladiator tournament :D (cf MMA). So I can't imagine Bruce portrayed by someone else. Matt Bomer and his suits are the perfection, the kind of man I would see partying with girls. (and Matt does it sooooo right!!)

I don't understand why you're all talking about the muscles an actor should have to be Batman. (should I recall nobody payed so much attention to that for the previous movies? And it was believable all the same -ok, I did think Keaton was horrible, even if he's a good actor, I could not help thinking he's not good looking at all and yeah, you can say HE was quite skinny as Batman, but the costume modified his looks and he looked strong all the same, so...who cares?) Some people seem to forget Bat is not only a fighter, he is also a man. A really really pretty man, very attractive. I used to dreams of him xD

Go Matt! GO!!

Last edited:
Matt bomer doesn't have a massive frame but he does have a great base to work on.

16.jpg

This is the shape he got into for Magic Mike where i'm sure he was just going for a cut look and not really trying to bulk-up. He's never going to look massive but that physique with another 20 lbs or so of lean muscle wouldn't be anything to sneeze at.

Batman arguably has the most forgiving suit of any comic book character anyways, people expect a certain level of padding there as it's seen as armor.

We need a somewhat seasoned 30 something for the role. As much as I like Bomer I don't think he exactly has the range (at the moment) to play Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Lee Pace would be perfect but he seem pretty tied up with Marvel at the moment.

Matt Bomer is not going to be Batman despite if he can get muscle or is gay. He is Henry Cavill's twin! People would spend the entire movie confused about if they are somehow related.

Matt Bomer is not going to be Batman despite if he can get muscle or is gay. He is Henry Cavill's twin! People would spend the entire movie confused about if they are somehow related.

Well, the comics versions are supposed to be able to pass for one another in a jam.

And that justifies hiring Henry's clone to be Batman? Or maybe Henry is Matt's clone depending which one is older.

Matt is older. Making Henry the Clone.
(they're lost brothers...)

What's the matter?

Christian Bale looks like Henry too.
I remember watching some photos and mixing between them.

Even for the design, they look alike. It has always been the case.

And wth with the muscles?
If somebody had said to Henry is was not muscled enough to be Supes, he would have been casted. But they chose him and he has worked out.
See the result?

Go Matt! Go Matt!!

There is something interesting I find with the fact they look alike. Because Supes is an alien, but there is Bruce who looks like him. Plus, they are both superheroes...

Christian Bal looks nothing like Henry Cavill and btw Christian Bale is no longer Batman.

And that justifies hiring Henry's clone to be Batman? Or maybe Henry is Matt's clone depending which one is older.

I never said it would justify him being cast. Just that it's no reason not to cast him.

Yeah they totally look alike. But I've always thought Bomer was much blander looking. Like a blander shorter version of Cavill. Cavill and Bale look nothing alike at all.

I'm not saying C.Bale totally look like Henry Cavill, only that if they are far from you, dressed with the same costume and the same hair cup, you could think they look alike. Mostly with Bale's body in American Pycho. But whatever. If you see Bale now, you would think he has nothing like Henry, I mean he's become fat and etc for his new movie (american hustle) so...

But it's obvious henry looks like Matt very much!!
Personally, I can see the difference between the two. They haven't exactly the same face.
Henry is taller. Henry has this really cute smile and this special nose...
I would say they're both handsome, but they don't look alike so much when you examine them closely...

Anyway, with the costumes, you'll necessarily see the difference.
C'mon, batman's costume and superman's costume, who could mix them?

I know the difference between a bat and a blue speed bullet...

Go Matt!! Go Matt!! :hrt:

And yeah, I don't think it's because he's gay that he has not been casted as superman but...have you already talked to a friend about Matt Bomer?
Cause lots of people have seen him in WC. Some said to me it was obvious he was gay because of his way to move and his -apparently- lack of chemistry with female actresses. And it seems it disturbed them a bit while watching the show...I have to admit I started to notice some things myself... Now, I understand some people saying he has not the "straight vibe" that he would need to be a certain character...
Though I remember some people talking about an actor in the 70s who was gay but nobody knew it because he was a kind of...playboy...
But if you see "MAGIC MIKE", I think you would say he knows how attract women all the same :woot:

What do you think?

im not big into Bomer being Batman... in all honesty, i prefer Jon Hamm

I honestly don't see any likeness in Cavill and Bomer...maybe it's just me i don't know

(dunno who is exactly Jon Hamm but I've seen a photo and I don't think he is charismatic at all. What are your characteristics?)

hD5D9AFEE

You know, since they have both blue eyes, some people think they look alike.
But watch some pieces, you'll understand. :)

(To me, Matt is more handsome and I can see the difference but whatever... Matt always looks gorgeous even with the photos of his "ordinary" life)

How can't you find him handsome?

994545_502057829869660_385665123_n.jpg

But, let's talk about Henry :)

Some new photos:

http://www.henrycavillnews.com/2013/08/henry-flashes-that-hot-smile-as-he.html

The guy is in a car with a red haired girl...
Wonder what happened...

Last edited:
You know, since they have both blue eyes, some people think they look alike.
But watch some pieces, you'll understand. :)

(To me, Matt is more handsome and I can see the difference but whatever... Matt always looks gorgeous even with the photos of his "ordinary" life)

Haha, it's more than just blue eyes, its their general facial shape and structure too. I don't think they look exactly alike, but have a pretty strong passing resemblance. Though I think Henry is more handsome.

There have been times when I have watched Henry and thought he morphed into Matt. It has nothing to do with the eyes, but like someone else said the facial structure.

Yup. They do look alike.

Batman will wear his costume, you'll see only the bottom of his face, so whatever. :doh:
It's great that they look alike. :yay: To me, to see Bruce it's like to see Clark Kent but a more relaxed version. (and richer of course) :whatever:
I wish I could see Superman be the playboy once, but it won't happen, it does not stick with the character.

Except maybe when Clark becomes crazy because of a kryptonite stone.
He beds a lots girls and you could think it's Bruce Wayne in his funny days :D

But, honestly, when Henry changes his hair cup, he does not look like Matt so much.
He looks like... BOND!

75998_575827475791662_2139438678_n.jpg

I'm falling in love...:hrt::hrt::hrt::hrt:

Last edited:
Well, I just hope people won't think he's silly because he is handsome, that he won't be the next George Clooney and that he will be in some good movies! :)

I also hope the paps will stop taking pics of him everywhere (some "fans" think he is so desperate to be famous that he calls them and has lots of PR)
Seriously, who would like to have a public love life?
Yeah, he wants to be famous, but for his roles, (as every actors would like)

He's something else than just his good looks
henry-cavill-upstreet-magazine-01.jpeg

yeaaah, he's handsommme...
Is there a price for the most beautiful actor ever??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"