Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If celebrities didn't want us pawing through their garbage or saying they're gay, then they shouldn't have tried to express themselves creatively. - Homer Simpson

OMG, Henry is so serious, he has to change to please the hollow crowd!!

Nope, he's fine, enjoy his sense of humor:

[YT]sIHm0ugbUS8[/YT]

When you become a celebrity you set yourself up for criticism. We went from all these stories of how humble and charming Cavill is to being serious, stuck-up, and dumping his GF for Kaley.

He better get used to it.

No. That's what we, society, have decided is the expectation for celebrities. But that isn't the way it needs to be, nor should it be.

I say to everyone who doesn't like his interviews: Get the heck over yourselves. You are entitled to absolutely nothing from him. You may watch his films and critique them, but you are not entitled to expect a single damn other thing.

Got it?

^Nice sentiment.

Society shouldn't be this way. But that's the way it is. That's why I say he better get used to it. You need to have a thick skin. They build you up and then they tear you down.

When you become a celebrity you set yourself up for criticism. We went from all these stories of how humble and charming Cavill is to being serious, stuck-up, and dumping his GF for Kaley.

He better get used to it.

Harsh but true. Henry is now officially a celebrity. How he handles all these weird gossip and hollywood-esque issues will be a testament to his true character. It's not like he himself didn't see this coming, after all he'd be playing Superman! Anyway I'd rather he stay in UK whenever he's not doing projects cause I think he can stay more grounded there. Glad to know Man from Uncle will be shooting at Leavesden Studios (where Harry Potter was filmed!:woot:).

Of the interviews I've seen, the only time Cavill seemed truly irritated was when some moron asked him if he had to use a sock ever to "fill out" the new uniform.
:woot::woot::woot:

That's hilarious. Who asked him that? Can you post that interview?

I didn't know Henry can sing apparently.
Can Amy and him break out into a musical number of "Can you read my mind" for the next film ?
:funny:

I might get some flack for this but I don't find Kayley attractive. Her looks are incredibly average (she'd rank as a 5 or 6 down here). Who knows? Perhaps Cavill is a fan of the show, and Penny?

Same, I don't find her that attractive either.

Chicks will think every girl is a five that's ****ing Cavill.

Regardless of cavill, i've heard people bring this up here quite a bit for some reason? the military people i've ever met or friends who are friends of them usually have great senses of humor and are far from being up-tight or extra serious, it's usually the opposite actually.

So i'm not sure how this misnomer about people in the military or military families came to be?

I'm an army brat and I don't get the military comment either. It could very well just be his personality. It's not necessarily a bad thing and I'm not criticizing him for it. He is a good actor and seems like a very nice guy just a little uptight.

Won't see me kicking Kaley out of bed. NOT EVEN ONCE. ;)

:lmao:

I can't believe that guy actually asked him that.

Also, I find Kaley HIGHLY attractive. Good job, Henry.

leonardo-dicaprio-okay-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-655.gif

Simon Helberg - Toyman
Kaley Cuoco - Supergirl
Melissa Rauch - Kat Grant
Mayim Bialik - Maggie Sawyer

Henry's such a class act. He answered that question as honestly as possible in a fairly reserved manner. It's obvious the reporters just wanted to get a rise out of him.

He's not overly serious at all, also whoever said he needs to get that British stick out of his bum was talking crap? So would it be right to call all americans drugged up wastes of spaces because of people like Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton etc.

Despite your condescending attitude I will give a suggestion; a better generalization about Americans is arrogant and a not curious about the world outside the borders. I don't think I said all British are like Amy Winehouse. :rolls eyes:

Hey people I thought we didn't even know if the Kaley rumor is true.

Yeah, it might just be a rumor. Who knows? But it does seem like Henry and Gina are done. If they aren't, it's strange that she hasn't appeared with him at all at any of the MOS premieres (or if she has, I haven't seen her).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95