How will loki fly ?

ladyloki

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey guys :yay:

We all know that Thor will fly in the movie and I cant wait to see it however I am curious as to how Loki will fly in the movie , according to the actor he does . I am thinking it will involve magic , it would make sense considering he is known for using magic however I am not that familiar with the comics . I have done some reading on the characters and storylines , so be kind to me lol . It seems like they are keeping alot about him under wraps , we haven't seen much of him in the tv spots or even the trailers its mostly on Thor . I think so anyway

Last edited:
Interesting question. I honestly haven't heard anything about this one way or another as far as the movie is concerned. In the comics he is often shown using a sort of ethereal form to get around. Not really flying exactly, but basically it serves a similar purpose.

Thanks for posting the link to that interview, ladyloki, it's one I don't recall having seen before.

When Hiddleston says, "I flew, I disappeared, I reappeared. It's going to be cool," that makes me think of some of the things Loki has done in the comics, where he transforms into a sort of mist or whatever, and moves around that way. He can also teleport and so on.

So, I guess we'll see something along those lines.

I've been wondering this same thing, personally I wanna to see Thor and Loki do a bit of "aerial fighting" in the final battle.

I'm hoping he just flaps his arms...and flys off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"