How will loki fly ?

ladyloki

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey guys :yay:

We all know that Thor will fly in the movie and I cant wait to see it however I am curious as to how Loki will fly in the movie , according to the actor he does . I am thinking it will involve magic , it would make sense considering he is known for using magic however I am not that familiar with the comics . I have done some reading on the characters and storylines , so be kind to me lol . It seems like they are keeping alot about him under wraps , we haven't seen much of him in the tv spots or even the trailers its mostly on Thor . I think so anyway

Last edited:
Interesting question. I honestly haven't heard anything about this one way or another as far as the movie is concerned. In the comics he is often shown using a sort of ethereal form to get around. Not really flying exactly, but basically it serves a similar purpose.

Thanks for posting the link to that interview, ladyloki, it's one I don't recall having seen before.

When Hiddleston says, "I flew, I disappeared, I reappeared. It's going to be cool," that makes me think of some of the things Loki has done in the comics, where he transforms into a sort of mist or whatever, and moves around that way. He can also teleport and so on.

So, I guess we'll see something along those lines.

I've been wondering this same thing, personally I wanna to see Thor and Loki do a bit of "aerial fighting" in the final battle.

I'm hoping he just flaps his arms...and flys off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"