The Dark Knight http://www.whysoserious.com/kickingandscreening/

btw Byte I am so glad you got a ticket, I was waiting to hear if my friend was coming in or not then I was going to offer you my guest seat, I met you at the CFB rally through another friend.
thanks bob!! and it looks like i get the reel back too. i am sooooo stoked!!!:brucebat:

man, honestly i don't even know how you put that up on the bartering table. If anyone actually took that from you for a ticket they have ice in their veins.

Shoot Bobman!! I saw him at the event and the reel too. That was a major score.

Look what I am putting up in hopes of getting a ticket, a crew t-shirt. Its not like you see those on ebay like the Dentmobile shirts. I guess this screening is all making us crazy......

I'm kind of disappointed right now. I emailed 42e twice about my girlfriend's missing ticket and haven't received a reply. I mean, she can go as my guest, but my buddy used his guest spot and I have another friend interested. Has anyone else had any luck sending emails out to 42 regarding lost tickets?

I'm kind of disappointed right now. I emailed 42e twice about my girlfriend's missing ticket and haven't received a reply. I mean, she can go as my guest, but my buddy used his guest spot and I have another friend interested. Has anyone else had any luck sending emails out to 42 regarding lost tickets?
you wouldn't be in houston would ya electric? i got an email from them today but for Sean Riley for the show there. wierd.

you wouldn't be in houston would ya electric? i got an email from them today but for Sean Riley for the show there. wierd.

bahahaha, that's incredibly random. Nah, I'm not in Texas - but I wish I was knowing that at least they responded to Mr. Sean Riley. I wonder if someone else got an email intended for me... haha

so is this whole first come first serve stuff true? cause my buddy has a ticket 163 of 165. there is seating for 335 people in our imax, 165x2 is 330...so whats the deal with the first come first serve

so is this whole first come first serve stuff true? cause my buddy has a ticket 163 of 165. there is seating for 335 people in our imax, 165x2 is 330...so whats the deal with the first come first serve

the 'first come, first served' means that you'll have to find your own seat when you get there. you aren't getting a reserved seat at the theater.
:batty:

yep, i got an error screen when submitting the form, i emailed them the exact info i put in the form and they sent me a link to the ticket. I sent the email friday and got a response monday afternoon.

What are some good batman shirts that look cool to wear at the screenings?!

the 'first come, first served' means that you'll have to find your own seat when you get there. you aren't getting a reserved seat at the theater.
:batty:

Good work, dubs.

It turns out that I have one guest spot available for the Grand Rapids, MI show. I'm not looking for cash (although if that's all you can spare, it'd be kickass because getting out there is going to be a road trip), but extra viral swag would be sick. PM me if you're interested. I work tomorrow until 3, and I'm leaving almost immediately after work - I apologize for the short notice, I'll get back to anyone who drops me a line as soon as I can.

dude that sucks!! they would bail on short notice like that?? good luck with a new driving buddy!

dude that sucks!! they would bail on short notice like that?? good luck with a new driving buddy!

If you're talking to me... I have some friends carpooling with me. The deal is, when the tickets went live I didn't realize they were Admit Two and snagged an extra for my girlfriend. Some of our friends wanted to be our guests, but they backed out today; leaving me with two extra seats that I don't mind filling up.

What are some good batman shirts that look cool to wear at the screenings?!

I made my own using "make your own iron on" stuff, I printed pics, quotes and ironed them on to a plain white T. Not the coolest thing, but I gaurantee no one will have one like it.

some originality in you, I LIKE THAT!!!:grin::hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"