I'm Reading Your Stuff: General News and Discussion Thread

Fine with me. :D

He can be credited on his non CBM films as “Oswald”.
He said he got greedy with the role and wanted more, so maybe this double-dose of Oz will be enough to quench his thirst (but, going off of how much he seems to love the part, even a full year might not be enough for him lol)

He said he got greedy with the role and wanted more, so maybe this double-dose of Oz will be enough to quench his thirst (but, going off of how much he seems to love the part, even a full year might not be enough for him lol)
My advice to him: Greed is good. :cwink:

Kinda surprised at the lack of mention from Matt about it, though. Probably me reading too much into it, but I'm also mildly nervous about anything vaguely resembling the idea of Matt being rushed lmao

Kinda surprised at the lack of mention from Matt about it, though. Probably me reading too much into it, but I'm also mildly nervous about anything vaguely resembling the idea of Matt being rushed lmao
Matt never announces shooting dates.

Matt never announces shooting dates.

No, but shooting being announced sounds like the script is near enough completion at minimum. Just makes me kinda surprised we've not heard anything in that regard, because we did for The Batman iirc

So always Joker? that sounds too repetitive lazy and boring for me and Barry Joker doesnt look so imposing or charismatic Mr Freeze deserves Better
The 2 aren't mutual exclusive. You can have a great Freeze but he doesn't fill in the rival slot you mentioned like other villains do.

I'm not the conspiratorial type (not usually anyway), but am I the only one that kind of bristled at this?

"Batman 2 is coming out as early as it possibly can"

Why?

I think he means he's not looking for a reason to delay it.

I don't think that means anything. They've set a date and they wanna hit it.

I'm not the conspiratorial type (not usually anyway), but am I the only one that kind of bristled at this?

"Batman 2 is coming out as early as it possibly can"

Why?

The second half of his comment reassured me that they're not going to rush Matt. They'll get the movie to us as soon as possible, but not by sacrificing any quality or by rushing MR in the process.

If we're getting any kind of update to the Batsuit, it would be nice if Reeves did a similar camera test to the one for the first film. It worked really well as a statement of intent, and a fabulous tease of not only the suit and Rob in it, but also the colour palette and tone of the movie.

If we're getting any kind of update to the Batsuit, it would be nice if Reeves did a similar camera test to the one for the first film. It worked really well as a statement of intent, and a fabulous tease of not only the suit and Rob in it, but also the colour palette and tone of the movie.

If he does it, but it's shot in a different manner to convey he's a symbol of hope and this is playing rather than the standard Batman theme?

This movie's gonna make me cry before it even begins filming

Watched this brilliant video on why/how the Court could be introduced as a way to flesh out some of the corruption themes of the first film, specifically in regards to police corruption (He starts talking about it around the 50 minute mark). And yeah, they truly are a no-brainer for this movie. The amount of narrative possibilities they provide truly is endless.

I assume Barry signed a multi film deal anyways, so I am assuming that no matter how busy his schedule is, he's committed to playing The Joker in these movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"