The Amazing Spider-Man Is Webb going to simply ignore the Spider-sense?

I haven't still paused the blu ray but I'm pretty sure the formula Peter writes on the piece of paper in Conner's house is an an exact copy of his dad's formula but the equation that Peter inputs into the machine may be modified.
Peter says 'I have to stop him because 'I' created him' can be taken a number of way and I choose to believe Peter tweaked the formula between the time he finds it in his dad's briefcase to the time he inputs it into the machine

He says he created him because he simply gave Connors the right formula, that Richard came up with. Even if Peter wouldn't come up with the formula himself he'd have "created him" by giving it to him.

When?
I never noticed

The way he says it makes me pretty sure that's what he's joking about.

It's not too far fetched, even Raimi had a wank joke in SM1.
In Spider-Man 1, Aunt May asks "Peter, are you alright? Any change?"

Peter looks down, smiles, and says "Yup! Big change!"

I'm sure that was done intentionally.

He says he created him because he simply gave Connors the right formula, that Richard came up with. Even if Peter wouldn't come up with the formula himself he'd have "created him" by giving it to him.
Exactly.

In Spider-Man 1, Aunt May asks "Peter, are you alright? Any change?"

Peter looks down, smiles, and says "Yup! Big change!"

I'm sure that was done intentionally.

I'm talking about when he's making sounds in his room, Aunt May wants to check what is going on and Peter acts just like a teenager almost caught in the act and there's webbing all over his room and she gives this strange look.

That one is harder to explain than the ASM joke but when watching that scene, it definitely comes off as a teenage wank joke.

Never got the supposed sperm joke in TASM, but that line that Picard posted was definitely a dick joke.

Hahaha, this talk easily reminded me of the Dickesode off of Aqua Teen.

TASM had an actual wank joke.

Peter was touching up stuff while Gwen was on his computer, remember?

TASM had an actual wank joke.

Peter was touching up stuff while Gwen was on his computer, remember?

I thought that was a very good set up. I enjoyed that bit :D lol

Funny how a thread on spider-sense turned into a thread about hidden dirty jokes, lol.

So, decided to do some more looking on spiders and found this article: http://www.cracked.com/article_20232_6-underrated-predators-with-mind-blowing-abilities.html

Mind you, it's a cracked.com article, so some may think twice before believe a lot of it. But, if anything, this is an interesting way to explain Spider-Man's one power many people think is weird: spider sense.

Spiders Can Hear With Their Hair

so that´s why Andrew Garfield had that much hair in TASM :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"