Xbox Jade Empire

The 360 only sequel. Oh man, it's going to be awesome to carpet bomb the sony forum with NG2 box art.

Why did they split all this up? It's only there to make it harder for us.

But yeah, Ninja Gaiden 2 will own anything Sony throws at it. It's undeniable, even by Zenien.

It was to prevent arguments I guess and make it more organized, even though all it really does is promote arguments by giving trolls a specific hang out instead of just a thread or two, and provokes retaliation, etc, and makes browsing more difficult and boring.

Well they failed at that little "segregation" attempt. Mods really don't seem to understand the way people think.

And won't have a really ugly main character.

It's too bad that because of the PS2, japanese developers are only discovering shaders NOW, so they feel the need to make their game characters have horrible complexions.

Oh well, too bad they suck.

WhatsHisFace said:
Ninja Gaiden is arguably the best Xbox game ever.
No that's KOTOR. Ninja Gaiden is a so-so concept poorly executed.

lars573 said:
No that's KOTOR. Ninja Gaiden is a so-so concept poorly executed.
Wow, I almost can't believe you said that, being as it opposes the wideheld opinions of every game critic and gamer.

I'm sorry, but you can't back that up. It's actual fact that Ninja Gaiden is one of, maybe the best Xbox game out there, and you can not say anything less and expect to be taken seriously.

Wrong. Best isn't a quantitative measure, it's an opinion pure and simple. And therefore changes according to each individual. So really there is no universal best. Merely what you think is best. Thus KOTOR is the best Xbox game. And NG is an average cornball game.

lars573 said:
Wrong. Best isn't a quantitative measure, it's an opinion pure and simple. And therefore changes according to each individual. So really there is no universal best. Merely what you think is best. Thus KOTOR is the best Xbox game. And NG is an average cornball game.
So in your mind, the Godfather could be absolute, and I mean absolute crap, while a shodily-filmed second grade play could be the greatest achievment of mankind?

Yes. Now having never seen a shoddily filmed second grade play, I can't make any judgements. But I didn't like Godfather, boring.

Gammy79 said:
Yeni Cheri?
It's Turkish it means new soldier. But you may recognize the englishized version of the German bastardization, Jannisary.

Gammy79 said:
What exactly is a cornball game anyway? :confused:
Ninja Gaiden. I didn't like the demo, and won't play the full game.

So you haven't even played Ninja gaiden and yet it's ":down", despite all the evidence to the contrary. Wow :dry:

think it's great. story might have some similarities to KOTOR but it's such a good story that you can do it again with a fresh coat of paint and different personalities. heck even fables story is similar on some levels. this is just the way of story driven RPGs. since they've got enough time to throw in enough story. and there aren't really that many different stories you can tell that fit in a game context.

Manny Calavera said:
So you haven't even played Ninja gaiden and yet it's ":down", despite all the evidence to the contrary. Wow :dry:
I played the demo. Made judgements. That is what demo's are for.

JE was disappointing after the masterpiece of KOTOR. I wish Bioware had worked on KOTOR 2 instead because it sucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"