Xbox Jade Empire

I dont alwyays agree with Lars, but its braver to say what you think than the easy option of following others.

Unless the others are right, in which case you're tasteless for disagreeing. Which is the case.

I never played Ninja Gaiden so I cant comment if it was good or not.

Manny Calavera said:
Unless the others are right, in which case you're tasteless for disagreeing. Which is the case.
The quality of Ninja Gaiden isn't something you can be right or wrong about, in absolutes anyway. It's a subjective value judgement. Therefore your wrong. I'm not tasteless for disagreeing, I'm just me.

lars573 said:
The quality of Ninja Gaiden isn't something you can be right or wrong about, in absolutes anyway. It's a subjective value judgement. Therefore your wrong. I'm not tasteless for disagreeing, I'm just me.
It's tasteless that you don't enjoy the game, and it's tasteless that you didn't even play the game, just the demo, which has none of the cool moves and none of the cool enemies. Let alone the demo is the lamest level aside from the Pirhana Maze and the music for that level is the worst in the game.

WhatsHisFace said:
It's tasteless that you don't enjoy the game, and it's tasteless that you didn't even play the game, just the demo, which has none of the cool moves and none of the cool enemies. Let alone the demo is the lamest level aside from the Pirhana Maze and the music for that level is the worst in the game.

If he didn't like the demo, why would he wast money on the game?

That's the whole point of demos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"