The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Jamie Foxx IS Electro - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you such an ass

babu-finger-wag1-1.gif

Name calling is velly velly bad.

In SSM he was pathetic IMO, too weak, not dangerous. I prefer the TAS version.

He could easily be a lot more powerful in the Movie. And I much, much prefer regular schmoe Electro, to Nazi Electro from TAS.

Foxx looks more like Tombstone than Electro. but indeed, he does look pretty awesome! all doubts have been put to rest.

Sorry, in hindsight that was probably ruder than I intended. I just thought the way he phrased his point was kinda funny.

No worries I had a good laugh at myself too! :p

What I meant was that he probably HAS to walk in the Times Square for a specific reason, which means he can't avoid people and he tries to hide himself the best way possible. He's not just walking there to get to the grocery store or something like that haha!

He looks ok. That photo with lights looks pretty good. I hope they won't put him to wear some kind of costume from comics.

Part of the costume. Notice all the small lights? They are there to light his face up.

electro1.jpg

People already speculate that the entire scenario could play out like the Spectacular Spider-Man Episode. When he got his powers and just tries to avoid people.

[YT]KfVfGoMEobQ[/YT]

Damn! Electro looks really Menacing in this. Cannot wait to see him in the finished Movie.

Electro looks pretty damn rad to me (and that's without what will hopefully be cool electric effects)! Well, at least his skin. I hope the suit delivers too!

its alot better than i thought itd be...im definitely fine with this look

so it that hoodie part of the costume or is he just trying to be stealthy to not give away anything in those set pictures.
These are just civilian clothes. He wears a costume in the movie that we haven't seen yet.

These are just civilian clothes. He wears a costume in the movie that we haven't seen yet.

Now if only this could be the headline to every site featuring the news. People seriously think this is it, full on Electro, this is what we're getting. -____-

Now if only this could be the headline to every site featuring the news. People seriously think this is it, full on Electro, this is what we're getting. -____-

Maybe this will encourage the studio to release an official Electro pic now? :awesome:

Well ain't that a surprise?

"I count 6 shots, *****."

"I count a body full of electricity, *****."

I hope Electro ask, "You know what happens when electricity strikes a spider?"

"The same thing that happens to everything else."

And then Spidey goes, "What?"

Well I can safely say they... defied my expectations for what would Electro look like.

I have to say, it looks really nice. I like the Ultimate Electro look. I'm wondering if he will be "normal" at first, then for the final fight at Times Square he turns to eleven!

What's weird is that it looks like this is where he gets his powers (normal clothes, struggling to walk), but it takes place in Times Square. I envisioned the Times Square fight as sort of the final battle. I guess I was wrong...

Except that Electro is more white than blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"