Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't like the tattoos. Too corny. Especially the forehead tat. That is something a 14 year old who hates their parents would dream about getting while falling asleep to their My Chemical Romance album.

The only good thing about this picture, is the purple glove, which hints at a suit in the future. I want to see what this Joker looks like in his full get up. Please don't let this be his full get-up. I've been so hopeful about Leto. I hope they don't bog down his portrayal with a terrible design.
You, and some others, really think the Joker will be shirtless in the movie? :dry:

So much bickering...it's almost beautiful. :')

I find it really funny people are so outraged about the forehead tattoo, it makes perfect sense.. it's the one thing Mr.J would do for the lulz.

And the inflated reaction here is certainly giving it the intended lulz.

You guys are missing the sense of humor it conveys, as far as I'm concerned. My only nitpick is it would've been funnier as 'damaged goodz'.

Last edited:
I kinda wish the image was of the Joker smiling instead of doing the aahhh face.

Go jump in a lake.
tumblr_kqnsnxAIws1qzuh46o1_500.jpg

I feel like a board room full of people sat around and said to themselves, "How can we make a murderer with bleached white skin, red lips and green hair look wild and extreme?"

The tats just scream 'psychopath'. If somebody is that into the persona they've created/cultivated/adopted that they're willing to tattoo themselves with things that visually speak to said persona, you know they've got to be freaking insane.

I can swim you know....I fail to see how that would be a detriment to me
If I say what I want to say, I will get in trouble. So I won't.

I'll say this; the manips don't change a damn thing. Love it or hate it, that is the design.

The tats just scream 'psychopath'. If somebody is that into the persona they've created/cultivated/adopted that they're willing to tattoo themselves with things that visually speak to said persona, you know they've got to be freaking insane.
Nah, it usually means they are incredibly dim. Have you seen Neo Nazis?

If I say what I want to say, I will get in trouble. So I won't.

I'll say this; the manips don't change a damn thing. Love it or hate it, that is the design.
SPIDEY, you are going down the route of if you don't like it, shut it.

Children.

I've had enough of you in this thread already. Your posts are becoming easier to just skip over, but I might just throw you on ignore so I don't even have to skip them haha :cwink:

So in this universe the Joker is a member of Die Antwoord?

SPIDEY, you are going down the route of if you don't like it, shut it.
No I am not. I don't care for the design but I'm not going to be some delusional fan who thinks that manipulating a picture will suddenly get WB, Ayer and Snyder to change their minds.

My reaction is most definitely hightened due to that ******** "colorize Man of Steel" video. I'll acknowledge that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"