Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me answer this one:

PcMgfXM.gif

200_s.gif

Hehehe

SPIDEY, you are going down the route of if you don't like it, shut it.

Not really. She's always been outspoken about hating the "correction" edits. Pretty sure ISS isn't even that big of a fan of this design.

Let me answer this one:

PcMgfXM.gif

I've had enough of you in this thread already. Your posts are becoming easier to just skip over, but I might just throw you on ignore so I don't even have to skip them haha :cwink:

Almost nailed it.

I'll try to pick up the pieces of my shattered life after being put on your...internet message board ignore list.

So in this universe the Joker is a member of Die Antwoord?

Joker is so zef

No I am not. I don't care for the design but I'm not going to be some delusional fan who thinks that manipulating a picture will suddenly get WB, Ayer and Snyder to change their minds.

My reaction is most definitely hightened due to that ******** "colorize Man of Steel" video. I'll acknowledge that.

That video was also pointless. It doesn't change the fact that the movie was what it was. Fans can't let anything go sadly.

The forehead tattoo. That's the... the bad thing. Eggh.

The tats just scream 'psychopath'. If somebody is that into the persona they've created/cultivated/adopted that they're willing to tattoo themselves with things that visually speak to said persona, you know they've got to be freaking insane.

Or they just like tattoos.

Seriously, people get lots of tattoos all the time. Most of them are just artsy kids who like punk rock.

I find it really funny people are so outraged about the forehead tattoo, it makes perfect sense.. it's the one thing Mr.J would do for the lulz.

And the inflated reaction here is certainly giving it the intended lulz.

You guys are missing the sense of humor it conveys, as far as I'm concerned. My only nitpick is it would've been funnier as 'damaged goodz'.
OMG I think that's the real reason why I'm liking it. I could just imagine the Joker himself laughing his ass off from the reactions. :funny:

Geez i love reading ISS' post. This joker is awesome. I love the design and love how absolutely insane he looks. All of these manips of him without the tatts and stuff look boring. And yes a shirtless joker in the comics would look boring too. I can't wait to see his duds. Especially if its purple.

I'll try to pick up the pieces of my shattered life after being put on your...internet message board ignore list.

Best of luck bud, I know how broken up you've been tonight. It's ok, it'll all be over soon.

Probably has been inquired, but "Damaged" seems pixelated...

I1RRjJS.png

Maybe hes just a fan of those fake stick on tattoos

He'll probably do that "forearm in front of his mouth" thing. It'd be pretty witty.

The forehead tattoo. That's the... the bad thing. Eggh.

That's the one thing I dislike.
It being on his forehead is bad enough but the fact that it says "damaged" makes it so much worse.

Hopefully batman punches him hard enough to take a flap of skin off his forehead. :o

Don't label anyone a child when you engage in behavior like this.

I don't take opinions on how fictional characters look on film so personally that utterances OF those opinions force me to remove them from my viewing of an internet message board.

I'm not ten years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back