Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced of this Joker is really a former Robin theory. Not least because that would be a really big reveal and the audience hasn't even met Jason Todd. He's dead by the time Batman vs Superman comes about.

Anyone else seen this? I'm still not convinced though.

kjFBHFk.jpg

Here's the highest res available(I think?) of the joker image.http://i1.wp.com/batman-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/JaredLetoJokerHQ-DL.jpg?w=4911

The theory seems even more ridiculous when you get a closer look at what they're trying to point out. :funny:

Those scars that they pointed out look more like scratches than bullet wounds.
7DFMMQk.jpg
JPJvuvr.jpg

Well, one of the Robins is dead(?) :o

Yes but if this Joker is supposed to be the dead Robin who's not so dead after all, then for the reveal to pack a punch, the audience needed to know the dead Robin before he died. :whatever:

You can't have a reveal like that with no set up.

Eh, not really.

Pamela Voorhees had no set up in Friday the 13th and its lauded as one of the best reveals in movies.

I've not actually seen Friday the 13th. Was she mentioned or seen in the movie before the big reveal?

I see. Okay then. I don't want the Joker to be the dead Robin.

Also I checked out some of the links in your signature. You're quite talented.

Not that I believe it, but I'll laugh even harder if it ends up being true. :hehe:

I don't reckon it will be. If anything for the sole reason that we're getting scenes of Harley and Joker together. There's no way that Harley would pair up with a Joker knockoff.

There is no chance in bad place that it is true.

For the love of.....The joker is not jason!!!

I find it funny how much people keep getting pissed at the idea.

I'd piss on the idea and the person saying it if need be.

I don't believe this "rumor" for a second, but I also think it's a terrible idea to begin with.

Eh, not really.

Pamela Voorhees had no set up in Friday the 13th and its lauded as one of the best reveals in movies.

She was the camp lunch lady that kinda hung out, then at the end she spilled the beans about what happened to Jason and went psycho. It's not much setup but it is setup.

No, she wasn't shown or anything before her reveal at the end of the movie. You don't find out she was the camp chef until she introduces herself at the end of the movie.

No, she wasn't shown or anything before her reveal at the end of the movie. You don't find out she was the camp chef until she introduces herself at the end of the movie.

Okay well the point still stands, I don't think it's a good idea to shoehorn in Jason Todds backstory for the sake of a twistaroo.
It didn't work for Arkham Knight and it won't work here.

Doomsday is in BvS. Leto's Joker used to be Robin. I've pretty much accepted these as fact already and I for one am excited. If these are both indeed true which I am 99.9% sure they are at this point, I'm really glad at what Snyder/DC are doing with this. This makes things very interesting. I'm also hoping that there is a real Joker that we haven't seen yet. The heat between Batman and real Joker when we finally see them face off will be immense. If Joker was indeed able to drive a Robin to the point of insanity and become the very thing he was fighting against then Batman must absolutely hate the Joker.

Doomsday is in BvS. Leto's Joker used to be Robin. I've pretty much accepted these as fact already and I for one am excited. If these are both indeed true which I am 99.9% sure they are at this point, I'm really glad at what Snyder/DC are doing with this. This makes things very interesting. I'm also hoping that there is a real Joker that we haven't seen yet. The heat between Batman and real Joker when we finally see them face off will be immense. If Joker was indeed able to drive a Robin to the point of insanity and become the very thing he was fighting against then Batman must absolutely hate the Joker.

No way DC wastes Leto like that. If the Robin-Joker thing is true (which I don't believe to be the case), then that will be our Joker.

Let me see if I've got this straight.

You expect Leto to play Jason Todd who then becomes the Joker, but then also hope that another "real" Joker shows up later on. Which means Jason Todd is a fake Joker (for some convoluted reason) responsible for creating Harley Quinn, while the "real" Joker is just hiding off-screen somewhere.

You're free to believe what you want. Just don't be let down too hard when Leto plays the one-and-only, real-deal Joker - tattoos, metal teeth and all.

Last edited:
Yes I'm hoping that Leto is playing Jason Todd and that there is another Joker elsewhere. That would ideal for me but I would be satisfied with Jason Todd being the only Joker. That would be pretty sweet too. I just think there being another more diabolical Joker who is the mastermind behind everything is a lot more scary and interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"