Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Jared is back in Toronto once again.

He definitely has a larger role than we were led to believe early on in this project

tumblr_nt32huDj0E1s1kpjfo5_1280.jpg

Last edited:
We were never led to believe that he had a small role in this film.

Thanks. Jared is back in Toronto once again.

He definitely has a larger role than we were led to believe early on in this project

tumblr_nt32huDj0E1s1kpjfo5_1280.jpg

It was only speculation that he had a smaller role in the movie because we didn't see him with the rest of the cast. He's definitely done scenes with Margot Robbie and Jim Parrick

His schedule must be grueling. He spends his time flying all across the USA, hiking and filming.

Must be that vegetarian lifestyle.

I'm 15 years younger than him and I guarantee I look and feel older.

Wasn't filming meant to last from April to August?

Supposed bullet wounds/scars that match up with bullet holes in the Robin outfit, I think.

Lovely pic. :atp:

Well the mark under the "Ha" is small scratches.

the marks are at the exact same spot where the bullet holes are...

I still don't buy it (though I could live with it), but this is the most convincing evidence there has been for this theory.

No they aren't the leftmost bullethole is further down the shoulder than the left dark spot. Furthermore, the other bullet holes don't match anything on Joker's body, the most obvious one being the one right below his chest.

I can't believe I even have to point that out.

This theory, as always, relies on selective little observations without any larger argument or substantial reasoning. Its all false correlation taken to imply causation.

Actually, the left arm bullet hole and scratch totally match up; not the right one though.

But I'm not touching this subject again, at least not with this comparison. :o

If you're gonna go with this theory, there should be more wounds on Joker's body. The suit looks ****ed up, so his body should at least have some more marks. Unless he covered up the marks with the tattoos.

Oh my God. Am I becoming a believer?

Maybe I'm ignorant, but I think when a person gets shot it leaves a scar, not a small blemish. I mean it clearly went through the armor right?

You're not ignorant. Those look more like bruises at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"