BvS Lex Luthor Casting Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure, to be honest. He definitely turned it down, though, which is a minor tragedy.

Who understands DDL? He is beyond our mortal comprehension. Even Nolan is slack jawed in his presence. :o

DDL as Joker would be insane. DDL is so committed to his roles he would have committed Joker-type crimes for real. Do you think the world economy would recover from him copywriting joker-fish? NY hasn't full recovered when he was going around killing gang members, cops and city officials the months after Gangs of New York wrapped principal photography.

Didn't he say Heath's performance was like a diamond in the rough or something similar?

I can't see DDL (nowadays) starring in any action type movie, let alone a comic book movie.

Daniel Day Lewis....Will Smith.

Bros B4 Hoes.

Summer 2015.

In all honesty I'd be curious to see him do some voiceover work for an animated flick at some point. It gets a lot more respect, even if the characters are kind of goofy.

Didn't he say Heath's performance was like a diamond in the rough or something similar?

I can't see DDL (nowadays) starring in any action type movie, let alone a comic book movie.

He was called Hawkeye in Last of the Mohicans...thats as close as you get to a superhero

Well I saw Elysium today and here's a few things I think -

It's a damn good film.
Apart from being bald, I just can't imagine someone like Damon being Lex
And Jodie Foster has a pretty nice ash :p

I have had a thing for Jodie since I saw her in Bugsy Malone.

I was about eight at the time, so the that's okay.

At the age of fifty, she has probably made up her mind.

It's not over til the fat lady she's sleeping with sings :D

While sexuality is fluid, for some people (thanks to something called the Kinsey scale) it's a bit more "set." If you've never seen her photographed on any kind of romantic date with a man in all of these years, I highly doubt she'd starting experimenting in middle-age.

She is very pretty though. And looks amazing at 50-whatever. :up:

What if she played a gender-flipped Lex? They already gave us a female Jimmy Olsen.

Would she be bald?

Jodie Foster has been playing for the other team for decades, I kind of doubt that she's changing anytime soon. She'd make a fantastic CB villains imo.

She can be Mercy Graves for all I care :D

Lex's evil other half.

I have several actors I'd like, these are my tops in no particular order.

Sean Penn

seanpenn1.jpg

Daniel Craig

Daniel+Craig-6.jpg

Christopher Waltz

walz.jpg

Joaquin Phoenix

Joaquin_Phoenix_01.jpg

And I wouldn't mind some of the other actors being mentioned in the rumors lately; however, these would be on my wishlist for Luthor.

After Sean Penn did "Simple Jack" I really can't see him in any other part.

leo's appian way is developing 'the island of dr.moreau' for wb. seems like their relationship is as copacetic as warner's is with affleck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"