The Dark Knight Rises Life after Nolan: What comes next... - Part 1 Unless it's actually Part 2...o - Part 2

Oh, I can only imagine how well that would've gone over.

This site would have probably ended up red-flagged by the FBI.

Oh, I can only imagine how well that would've gone over.

This site would have probably ended up red-flagged by the FBI.

Well, he does get about 1-2 death threats on here weekly from random posts, but it's under the radar.

Death threats and psychotic breaks aplenty. The Superman boards would have been a disaster.

None of the live action Batmen were ever shown to simply watch the city waiting for a crime from the rooftops like Batman used to do in comics. I mean, the 89 movie showed a little of that in the beginning and BB and in small dozes TDK showed him on the rooftops as well but spying, not watching for street crimes. So something like that wouldve been nice to see in any future incarnation

Basically a more noir type touch. I think Burton kind of caught that, but didn't dwell on it so much.

Maybe after Nolan Schumaker can take a crack at it again with his Andy Dick scarecrow... LOLOLOL.

Having just seen Drive, I want Refn to direct a Batman film. Badly.

Having just seen Drive, I want Refn to direct a Batman film. Badly.
Yeah and then we would get an autistic batman cruising in the batmobile staring into the distance at every red light, but if they keep the 80's electro pop i'm sold.
and a real hero...

I wouldn't like Refn for Batman. There are far more suitable directors out there for the character. I think Refn directing Batman would be history repeating himself a la Schumacher.

3ritchie-batman-hartter-final.jpg

Has anyone read this already?

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2012/02/08/after-dark-knight-how-about-robert-downey-jr-as-the-joker/

i dont know if anyone has come up with this director to followup Nolan for a new Batman Trilogy.

'Guillermo Del Toro'

He's the one for a great new Batman Trilogy.Will be refreshing with his own Style.

Honestly, I am looking forward to any movie by Nolan after this. He's become one of my favorite directors over the last few years and Inception really sealed the deal for me. Any movies by Nolan, I support!!

Last edited:
I'm curious also.I'm more curious for he's next project then TDKR though

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"