Days of Future Past // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

They're constantly filming without Jackman. He takes about 3 days off to go home to NYC every week, and he's had a few full weeks off in the past.

There has been consent signs this won't be like last Stand.Hugh consently being away Is clue while Wolverine Is major role in film he's not In every scene.

It could be similar In some ways to X2 except there won't be any need to deal
with wolverine's past.I think we will likely get more personal arcs for Xavier,Beast,Magneto,Mystique.

It will be Intresting to see some's reaction on this board If they can no longer say Bryan singer only does X_Men films about wolverine even though I disagree
with that staetment about X-Men and X2.

That's gonna become our new board meme. :funny:

39559159.jpg

Anyone think we might get a teaser with the Wolverine?

Well it would be smart for FOX to include a teaser with the Wolverine.

It would really raise awareness about the movie to the general public who doesn't visit movie websites.

And if a movie gets a big hype very early like 1 to 2 years before the release date, there's a big sign that the movie will be a big hit once it comes out in theaters.

Two months left for filming end:

Bryan Singer ‏@BryanSinger 39m
“@Joe_Connelly09: @BryanSinger is there still alot of filming ?” About two more months.

so this means September, instead of August. good to know

This suggests some filming will still be done when both Hugh jackman and Michael Fassbender wrap.Hugh Is suspose to finish sometime In august.Michael listed august as when filming wraps so that could be when he finishs.

This is gonna get all the maybe they will feel stuff with the OT hopes up again

this would mean 5 months of filming. Decent but not a long shot

Well it would be smart for FOX to include a teaser with the Wolverine.

It would really raise awareness about the movie to the general public who doesn't visit movie websites.

And if a movie gets a big hype very early like 1 to 2 years before the release date, there's a big sign that the movie will be a big hit once it comes out in theaters.

I hope they do

Not before the movie. But if you stay through the credits, apparently. :cwink:

Ooh I'd be down for that

God! I think I would scream out of excitement inside the theater when I see the post-credit scene leading to DOFP! Even if that scene is just for 10 seconds!

What do we know about ian mckellens Time on set?! I know he was also filming hobbit at the same time but I haven't heard even a whisper!

What do we know about ian mckellens Time on set?! I know he was also filming hobbit at the same time but I haven't heard even a whisper!

We know nothing, 3 weeks OT filming on several characters

Singer has said the story is about mags and xavier a relationship so its can only guess he filmed for alot of that time

Thanks! Well let's hope it's cool! It's been clear that actually this is predominantly a FC film with Wolverine (of course) trying to prevent the future with the OT!

I thinks it's a clever concept!

We know nothing, 3 weeks OT filming on several characters

Singer has said the story is about mags and xavier a relationship so its can only guess he filmed for alot of that time

Basically what this franchise has been to date: Xavier and Magneto's relationship, with Wolverine story added too.

Basically what this franchise has been to date: Xavier and Magneto's relationship, with Wolverine story added too.

I'd say that after X1 the relationship took a backseat to Wolverine, in the OT.

Mmm I think x3 did kind of renew those ideas particularly in the opening scene and how he tells pyro to back of slating xavier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"