• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lionsgate "Power Rangers" - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeh that's what I said. I'm really curious as to what happened with the Max steel movie, I wonder if PR does well they will release it.

I don't know, they had a cast and I think they filmed the whole thing. I didn't like that version of Max Steel, but I kinda wanted to see that movie.

I actually kinda enjoyed it. As a 29 yr old that really doesn't get into current kids animations I found my self drawn to watching eps of Max Steel when it was on tv and somewhat enjoying them.

i hope they Finish Filming Soon that we get finally something , like the first look from the Costumes and Concept Arts from the Zords

I actually kinda enjoyed it. As a 29 yr old that really doesn't get into current kids animations I found my self drawn to watching eps of Max Steel when it was on tv and somewhat enjoying them.

I grew up in the original Max Steel so the new one kinda bugs me.

i hope they Finish Filming Soon that we get finally something , like the first look from the Costumes and Concept Arts from the Zords

They finish May 25th. Chances are that costumes will be saved for SDCC and Zords for Power Morphicon or NYCC.

I grew up in the original Max Steel so the new one kinda bugs me.

Apart from the title they were completely different shows right?

I thought the other Max Steel was basically Agent Cody banks but not as horrible

Why am I getting hyped? Lol. What if they're doing to Megazord climac fight?

I was hoping that if we got putties, they wouldn't be entirely cg.
It does look like that's what's happening though.
There's a lot of room for practical costuming with PR characters imo
Practical costumes+cg enhancements is the way to go for most

Last edited:
Oh yeh for sure. Practical costumes especially with prosthetics can look amazing and far better than cgi.

Here is some concept designs for the putties from the original series I believe.
020eafbdb1a353492b56fdbad2a6d4ab.jpg

And here is how it turned out
a52dbd3c8647b142103f81fe8417ee5e.jpg

How would you change or update the look of the putties?

Give them some texture, make them look like they're really made of clay or stone.

Not sure what the general consensus is among fans, but I am beyond pumped for this. :ilv:

Yeah it shouldn't be too hard to accomplish just make them more rock/clay-like.
return_to_oz09.jpg

517472402_1280x720.jpg

cover-500x600.png

thor-the-dark-world-kronans.jpg

Last edited:
Haha yeh that's what I said. I'm really curious as to what happened with the Max steel movie, I wonder if PR does well they will release it.

i am curious what the hell happened to that movie all i seen was acouple of cool looking stills
latest

If you find the old Max Steel thread you will see I have posted up some BTS videos from it. Maybe it was the case of it turning out better than they anticipated and are now reworking it to make it even better...or the complete opposite I dunno haha.

Full+Team_Web.jpg

Last edited:
This is pretty neat
309ed9441171e4db2614d484dae30a0e.jpg

And some other ideas to look at.
d480508e06542fadaa5b4f9a1c0a2199.jpg

offsite

85cca850c1cd8305a0dc1f4c9ae08c42.jpg

Last edited:
I might be in the minority on this...but with the costumes they shouldn't try to reinvent the wheel...keep it simple and classic.

You must be speaking of this kick ass alien morphing suit.
f85ffb44e812ba5a9201827836f8a35b.jpg

:D

I might be in the minority on this...but with the costumes they shouldn't try to reinvent the wheel...keep it simple and classic.

Right. I'm really gonna be a bit disappointed if they don't go with this.

Agreed. I see some people posting artwork of suits. While some of it looks really interesting, I hope they keep the suits simple and classic.

I don't see how anyone would think that this would still work
The-Rangers-mighty-morphin-power-rangers-23879056-480-336.jpg

:loco:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member