Lionsgate "Power Rangers" - - - - - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this will get a sequel no doubt, but they'll have to break some box office numbers for the sequel to get a part 3. Right now this movie is in the grey area where people aren't sure if they want to see it or not, then it'll pick up steam and DVD sales.

Wow, Yellow does look pretty alien.
Reminds of the Mass effect alien Samara

I'm not gonna watch the vid though.

So...when and for how long does TeeKay have to have a Dora avi? :oldrazz:

I have little doubt there will be a sequel. If this is going to crash, it will be like TMNT did.

Depends if they change up the director for the sequel and if it's a better choice.

I suggest Chad Stahelski (John Wick director) who would be a great choice.

if lionsgate had put that in a trailer power rangers would be getting 100,000,000 OW........ fools

Depends if they change up the director for the sequel and if it's a better choice.

I suggest Chad Stahelski (John Wick director) who would be a great choice.

Does Lionsgate have a history of changing directors for sequels on franchises. Like for instance on Hunger Games?

if lionsgate had put that in a trailer power rangers would be getting 100,000,000 OW........ fools

They did put a brief shot of him crawling through the mud,
but that clip is spoiling what's supposed to be a key point in the movie.

Okay, I couldn't help it, watched the first 26 seconds. Holy crap, it's kinda heartbreaking.

Okay, I couldn't help it, watched the first 26 seconds. Holy crap, it's kinda heartbreaking.

Heart breaking good or bad?

P.S. To me the director on a sequel if they do have one. Need to possible be able to do dark and edge due to
It being about the green ranger.

Last edited:

Well they did have that scene in some of the trailers but seriously they shouldn't put every little scene in Movie Trailers.

Also, can I get a round of applause for predicting EXACTLY how they were going to do the Alien language thing? :jd:

dora-dance-o.gif

Heart breaking good or bad?

P.S. To me the director on a sequel if they do have one. Need to be able to possible be able to do dark and edge due to
It being about the green ranger.
Good way. The way Cranston delivers
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! even in the alien language & the way Yellow dyingly gives him the power coin combined with the music
really tugs at the heart strings. Fallen heroes.

Last edited:
Can someone make me a Dora size image for my avy?

We were sooooo close to a full fledged reunion. If only Amy was there.

Walter being the buffer between ASJ and JDF lol

ASJ needs to up his suit game

its been fun watching the tomatometer lol, im just glad its not getting destroyed a la Suicide Squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"